I recently played and became a fan of the Witcher games. Decided to look into the TV show...

I recently played and became a fan of the Witcher games. Decided to look into the TV show. Why the FUCK did they make my Yennefer a brown pajeet? I've seen the book readers even say not only is she supposed to be white but she's described as PALE. Why can't minorities come up with their own characters?

Attached: wwdib.jpg (533x623, 43.63K)

atleast shes hot

who cares? great tits on the lass

She's the least of the problems, at least she gets her tits out too.
Nig Triss and Fringilla are far more egregious.

She's at least pretty.
Can't say the same for the tragedy that is Triss.

Because they hate you and want to punish you for liking the thing before they changed it to punish you.

That's not the stupidest part tho, the stupidest part is they still want money at the end of it.

It's Jewflix. Every show has to check all the forced diversity boxes, so expect brown and blackwashing of your characters.

Don't worry the jewish showrunner the wife of a Netflix exec ASSURED us she won't go randomly changing the races of the characters because she's feeling liberal so you must be imagining things OP

Attached: 12135.jpg (1125x1414, 225.81K)

In general how is the TV show? Because I already don't want to watch it

Really fucking bad writing. Jen is one of the worst offenders, she's supposed to be like 100 years old yet acts like 20something millenial who just moved to her own apartment and scored her first real job. I don't give a fuck about niggercasting, I've accepted that as part of amerimutt entertainment, but holy shit there'a no saving the writing

Because, they hate white people?

Horrible overall without cavill, it died sooner.

The actress is also way too close in age to Ciri's to ever believably give off a 'motherly' vibe. Mutt casting aside I have no idea why they cast a 22/23 year old for Yen rather than a 35 year old.

First season is watchable, but season two is a dumpster fire.

>pajeet
Why are incels so obsessed with this word?

Because it's Netflix, how are you not used to their corruption by now?

because she is cute and smug

Attached: 1635693174055.jpg (779x960, 119.19K)

Just watch the first episode of season 1.
Everything after that is increasing volumes of sewage.

Aren't mages in The Witcher eternally young or something?

There's not that many racial slurs for Indians.

based yenchad, trissfags are all betas

>In general how is the TV show?
They wrote a bunch of Yennefer-centered fan-fiction so they could shoehorn both her and Ciri as main characters in the first season.

It's a funny word

Because fantasy Poland should have the same racial makeup as contemporary California.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Bitch got a BODY on her though

true

Attached: 1633844248139.jpg (842x1156, 48.06K)

she's really not. you retards need to meet some girls irl.

Attached: uhh.png (798x644, 253.16K)

its awful and has nothing in common with either the books or games other than having characters and places with the same names