There hasn't been a good movie in 2022

There hasn't been a good movie in 2022

Attached: images (33).jpg (300x300, 12.35K)

shit thread

Attached: 1656461331807.jpg (444x689, 73.61K)

>underneath the bridge starts playing

Attached: url(9).jpg (2400x1350, 199.39K)

>he still hasn't seen The Norfman

Tranny

Did she really have sex with that guy from that YouTube channel?

She’s “queer” now.

Attached: 95A49A55-B971-47D5-B4EE-278E0CC4FCBF.jpg (1125x1802, 345.46K)

>Maverick
>The Batman
kys op

id have given a shit if they had a Y chromosome but it doesnt so w/e

probably the most enjoyable movie ive seen this year
i found it hilarious that bruce was legit playing this song and it wasnt just the music from the trailer

>my popularity is waning whatever shall I do
>non-binary
I hate this planet

She’s fat now too

I'd cum on this waitress' ass.

>>Maverick
are you telling me that nostalgia cashgrab is actually good?

>waves faggot flag for faggot month
>trannies grab the opportunity

Maybe the X chromosome is queer anyway. Haven't you noticed how all women dress like literal trannies?
You can't deny that.

>She/They
Stay away from these whenever possible.

you must be a special kind of retarded

Top Gun: Maverick proves that you're wrong. Now kill yourself, troon.

>she/they

Attached: 6530AC43-6A94-4F5E-8726-D92CF119072D.jpg (480x270, 29.37K)

zoomers have no cultural bedrock. they're entirely myopic representations of globohomo. it's pretty fucked up

>She/They
For what purpose? She already identifies as a she why not use the feminine pronoun her as well? I know she is doing it for attention because she is a tiktok attention whore, but it still makes me long for the day when the earth is completely scoured with fire.

There is literally zero chance she’s actually had sex with a woman.

Attached: DD3C2245-D0D1-4F8C-A9B9-DE15E5E5CF45.jpg (1113x268, 35.95K)

Absolute trash

>I read the script so I know I cant kill the person I came here to kill despite having the legendary sword from the cave right outside the village while the bad guy is distracted by a bleeding vagina.
>Right I got my revenge killed his family fucked up his entire life and got the grill, but holy shit I just remembered the acid trip I had that one time where some old woman told me I had to die. Better jump off this boat and go die in a volcano

There were no characters in that movie, noone had any motivation that made sense that they stuck to, everyone just flolled between goals because right now you want revenge but 2 seconds later you cant take it.
The reason you cant take your revenge isn't because the person you want to kill is surrounded by guards and you cant get close to him or something. No he is alone, unarmed and you have a weapon, you cant take your revenge because script says so.

On par with Black Widow or something, woke garbage with no characters, nonsense plot and shit messages