Just saw this, better than ragnarok imo

Just saw this, better than ragnarok imo

Attached: FA896DB2-7AF9-4C42-8C09-A72792024AFF.jpg (360x360, 30.36K)

Sure it was.

Attached: 55842a635e8b1bca1257d4cda94431d6.jpg (328x460, 18.63K)

I saw it today too. I thought it was worse. At least Ragnarok had a distinct style even if it was just a quipfest.
Love and Thunder had like 5 jokes that were just repeated over and over throughout the movie and it just felt like another copy paste Marvel movie.
>Korg
>Stormbreaker is jealous xd
>Goats
>Jane Foster doesn't know how to be a superhero
>Thor is a big goofy guy

uhm kino, I liked the part where it went black and white on the first fight with gorr to make fun of snyder

There's a Happy Meal toy of The Enchantress. Is she in it, and if so, who played her?

Herculad, the son of Hercules

Zoomers are alergic to anything campy, they are going to hate this for being full Taika instead of their cookie cutter movies with sprinklings of Taika on top.
I am going to hate it because I don't post on reddit

zoomers are camp

Taika, you’re overrated hack.

when did this happen

At the end when you see Zeus not dead

>its shit but better than the other shit

thanks for the info marvel shill now pls go and kys

You don’t have any idea what you’re talking about. Zoomers love Taika even though he’s an awful filmmaker. Ragnarok is regarded as one of the best MCU films. The movie is getting bad reviews because it’s just not good

Ragnarok was the perfect Marvel movie because it didn't take itself seriously and was still interesting enough on its own. I recently learned that the director is gay and is hated by a lot of people but it didn't change my stance on the movie. I haven't watched any of the movies past the first Infinity War but I really enjoyed the Guardians and Ant-Man because just as I mentioned they don't take themselves seriously and are just genuinely fun adventure movies. I would take more such movies instead of things like Civil War where you have to turn off your brain in order to enjoy because as soon as you start thinking, you realize nothing makes any sense.

Comic movies for different people. But I can see why people would enjoy such a jab.

Ragnarok was reigned in a lot, this is full Taika and they hate it

Taika Cohen isn’t gay. And I also liked Ragnarok overall but apparently this movie goes too far with its humor

Taikas a cool dude no cap

Attached: DC5C0E5C-9195-47FB-9210-72D627E9A3DA.jpg (440x622, 63.31K)

no it wasnt

Is it worth it to see it for dubs guy?

I heard Bale was pretty good. How would you compare him to Hela or other MCU villains for that matter?

Also does Jane die?

Bale very good but not in the movie anywhere near enough.

Yeah she died and ends up in Valhalla where Heimdall greets her.