Should I watch this or is it too boomer

Should I watch this or is it too boomer

Attached: stagecoach.jpg (736x970, 199.59K)

fucking kino, what a timeless picture. I think about this movie a lot. Should be rated higher

>pre 1970
Hard hard hard hard hard hard hard hard pass.
Imagine clinging to a dead culture you never experienced or belonged to because you feel lost and left behind in today's world. Pretty pathetic.

why stop at 1970? You could say the same thing about any media consumption.

Any other kinos where a virtuous hero risks his life and saves the day so he can marry a prostitute?

Brainlet doesn't understand. Because that's the era your parents were involved in. Then your era is probably 2000's or later, so that'll be relevant for another sixty or seventy years before you're dead, and the cycle continues. Then some omega-zoomer in the year 2100 will be watching MCU because he was born in the wrong century too, and MCU is back when they made 'real' movies.

any w*stern

Nope. Try having a coherent thought next time, autismo.

it's generally accepted that the best ever films came out in 1960-1979

ngl, this hit me good. Westerns were the capeshit of yesterday, so who knows what the capeshit of today will be remembered as. Especially since the media can say whatever it wants and people go along with that.

>it's generally accepted
By your ass, I know, big place, loads of statistics and facts can live up there.

if westerns are any indication, capeshit will be 99% forgotten and only the very best (raimi spiderman, Unbreakable) will continue to be relevant.

Top midwit moment

It's Stagecoach 1939, and there was a remake in 1966, fyi

This is good bait but what gives it away is there's no way any of you faggots on here cater your tasted based on what other people otherwise you wouldn't be in this Taiwanese basket weaving forum

Newsflash:95% of good cinema is genX/boomers

Silent Era/Expressionism/Old Hollywood made the rules. Franch New Wave and New Hollywood broke the fuck all the rules so there is nothing new on whatever new is coming out. The medium is over a 100 years old.

>if westerns are any indication, capeshit will be 99% forgotten and only the very best (raimi spiderman, Unbreakable) will continue to be relevant.
Nah. Capeshit is literal crap that only retards with single digit IQs enjoy. Classic Westerns (and old Hollywood for that matter) are part of the canon of great films that will be continued to be watched through the ages.
Even a thousand years from now, a film like Stagecoach will be watched by robots in space, similar to Michael Fassbender in Ridley Scott's Prometheus. No one will give a crap about superhero movies even a few decades from now.

Attached: Man of the West.jpg (3000x2371, 1.45M)

Obvious trolls

>fucking kino, what a timeless picture. I think about this movie a lot. Should be rated higher
Well, it's really the prototype of the Western movie after all. It is a genre-degining film.

Attached: Stagecoach (1939 poster).jpg (1200x1789, 884.72K)

stagecoach has a pretty boring storyline, if you want old western I advice you check out "the searchers" or "johnny guitar" first

>pretty boring storyline
Well that is to be expected, because these early movies often literally defined genres.