Lotr bros

Lotr bros..

Attached: lotr bros.jpg (1170x1161, 134.96K)

Do you think hobbits had Any Forums memes?
Like how short do you need to be to be a hobbitlet?

most surprising is samwise
he didnt look that bad in stranger things and that was only a few years ago

i bet men with hairless feet were bullied endlessly

Well fatties get old faster

so did they intentionally sit in the same order as the movie for a photo op?
Yes, read the books, Merry&Pippin become incredibly tall hobbit-wise thanks to the Ent Juice and become the most powerful hobbits in the Shire (also thanks to inheriting their father's noble titles)

I think pippin was supposed to be pretty big for a hobbit even before the treejuice. and pippin and merry were basically princes i think
not sure if tolkien ever went into if any of them were considered attractive

Why can't Shire living be a thing that exists in real life, bros? That has to be what nearly every human wants in the end

He's 51 years old I would have guessed early 60s.
I think getting fat aged him. He's not terrible looking.

>were basically princes
Pippin is the son of the Count of the Shire and Merry is the son of the Lord of Buckland which is an autonomous territory at the east edge of the shire along the Brandywine river

The Shire was an idyllic form of Rural England as it existed during Tolkien's time.
So yet another reason that The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

It will never be real because of the ethnic cleansing in the 2nd age.

i've been told a lot that the cast hated Sean Astin if thats true its probably just advertising work for lord of the kangs

>ot that the cast hated Sean Astin
Depends on how much they hated him, maybe not enough to un-invite him to their little reunions.
We've all hung out with people we'd rather not but they're not bad enough to merit ejecting them.

just because they had some disagreements or antipathy on set 20 years ago it doesn't mean they will cultivate an eternal hatred of said person,, time heals all wounds and the older you get the more forgiving you become/tend to sanitize your memories into better ones

i hate you

I wonder sometimes if Karl Urban and Viggo Mortensen kept in touch, they seemed to be having a good time in those photos where they're buying gundam figurines.

>the one with the mulato perm looks the youngest
maybe I should go full zoomer... fr fr no cap

who hurt you?

Comfy desu

NOW I ADMIRE user, I DO

Attached: BruceLee.jpg (722x481, 47.51K)

don't get the zoomer haircut but get the timothy chamelet haircut, it de-aged me by about 5y

IIRC what's discussed in the extended features or some interview years later is that Astin was at least 5 years older than the others and had just become a father, so he was wired in dadmode and he was anxious about being away from his new family.
The other three were still emotionally teenagers and so were full of bants, so would prank and joke at Astin's expense.

Probably not.
I wonder if Viggo kept in touch with the other Fellowship (excluding John Rhys Davies) because they all spent training time for months beforehand but Mortensen turned up after shooting had already started.

Having heard Astin speak he's not only a serious hardcore Christian, he also comes off as a bit of a doofus (didn't seem to realize he played the most importantly Christian role in a very Christian story despite not shutting about his Christcuckery). I feel like he's one of those guys who just doesn't get jokes and just gets confused when people aren't being serious.

Why is Pippin's dad's name Paladin? Always thought that was kind of weird for a hobbit name. I'm not sure how the word Paladin was used exactly in Tolkien's day.

he probably approached his acting as more like a job to support his new family and had a fitting attitude for that kind of approach while the other hobbits were basically kids.
Im not sure if he's read the books or if any of them did or how deeply they got into it but I doubt we'd ever get an honest answer now

All hobbit's names are english renderings of westron words for the sake of the audience, not their real names

Whoah dude, sounds like you were really there like a part of the cast and not totally talking out of your ass!

> what are interviews

> Elijah Wood was 19 in the year 2000
wow. Maybe it's because I grew up with these films but I thought they were all way older.

>IIRC what's discussed in the extended features or some interview years later is that Astin was at least 5 years older than the others and had just become a father, so he was wired in dadmode and he was anxious about being away from his new family.
Reminds me of how everyone says "wow I can't believe Adam and Jamie from Mythbusters hated each other!!" when the reality is there's a 10 year age gap between them and they just never hung out outside of work.

you all have to read astin[s memoir about lotr, it is fascinating