Why do adult men watch movies for literal children?

> capeshit: literal children's books stories; archetypical heroes and archetypical villains that is targeted to literal 5 year olds; all resolutions are either 100% ethical or 100% unethical which is a brainlet's take
> normie action movies: similar recipe to capeshit; the villains are children-brained bullies with no dimensions; the good guys always end up perfect with no ethical flaws to not trigger the normie viewer
> nostalgia bait shows with literal child actors; the old farts watching those want to recapture their childhood; they never escape that and always get bored if an actually adult film is presented to them

Why would they do it though? There must be a logical explanation. It can't be normal that so many adults act like literal children.

I think it's just because so many people are fucking stupid. Think of how stupid the average person is. Half of them are stupider.

Attached: file.png (400x400, 126.78K)

>nooooooooooo stop enjoying things

I never said stupid people aren't enjoying them.

all movies are kids

Says the zoomer wearing a suit to go watch Minions IRONICALLY XD

you're projecting

say literal again

Yeah I’m in a suit with the boys Jaiden and Ronswobble to go see my nigga Gru kill innocents

It's a meaningful use of the word. Those movies aren't just for immature adults, but also for actual children.

agreed and this is how i feel about horror movies also, i dont see how theyre supposed to be for adults

too much s o y in their diet from day 1

This but all cinema. It’s for babies. People should just post funny cartoons and get mad all day like mature adults.

because self-infantilization is based

Attached: krinkly.jpg (540x586, 55.2K)

Hmmm, I don't know brainlet-user, it's almost like those movies are crafted specifically to appeal to a large audiance to make as much money as possible

I never blamed the producers, brainlet.

>crafted for all audiences, including adults
>made with adults in mind to be appealing to them

>WHAT THE FUCK WHY DO ADULTS LIKE THIS THING CATERING TOWARDS THEM

you’re either a troll or a fucking moron

that photo makes me want to crush that kids head in

how stupid are you? producers would make no money, if normies didn't like that shit.

why not

Attached: 268d11fac33b842a30c1c5dde550e1a9.jpg (735x489, 31.74K)

cinema gets dumber and dumber because it opens to more markets like china and india. when hollywood was only for americans it was already pretty stupid but now it's off the charts. every retard in the world must understand what you show.

user it's not only adult men, but I understand women might as well be called children.

Yeah that might play a role. It might also be an internet-penetration thing (since we notice these things on domains like Any Forums), and the internet had mostly computer nerds up to ~2010 (especially outside the US and a couple of EU countries).

adult women aren't into capeshit, because their lizard brain isn't interested in wielding physical power

it's more likely they are behind the generation of those shows as producers since they are moms

This. The internet is also becoming more and more dumbed down as the number of non-western people online increases.