Ok you fags finally convinced me to watch this. what am I in for?

ok you fags finally convinced me to watch this. what am I in for?

Attached: 00DE164F-9E0B-4214-868C-D1F64F3143D8.jpg (640x380, 119.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fno5aFcJQF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he fell for it
lel

Kino. You're in for some good Kino.

this dude irl is a deranged leftist and homo. not even exaggerated.

Attached: HL9.png (510x561, 462.46K)

nice, op. wanted a show to throw on - saw a clip of some amish guys beating people with bats so I think this will work.

Attached: dogbeater.webm (1280x720, 2.05M)

wtf did that guy to do make the lab so angry at him?

An extremely fun time.

Attached: Joseph_Gatt_at_AVN_Adult_Entertainment_Expo_2009.jpg (1920x2868, 557.17K)

illegal immigration

Attached: 45bb51057da57789d305acb240a582a0.jpg (720x402, 35.16K)

do zoom zooms really find this attractive in july 2022? how far we have fallen.

op here. I’m not a zoomer or speed watcher but I don’t fucking understand what’s going on. He was being chased by some guy and caused a massive pileup that had no consequences, killed sone guys in a bar, no consequences, now he’s dressing as a cop to help the 15 year old Mayor of the town?
Surprisingly had no trouble following his scenes with the ex gf.

If you like the fighting in the show you might like the show called Warrior that was from the same creator.

Attached: warrior-21-1551713991762_1280w.jpg (1280x1897, 460.44K)

I watched it before this actually. It’s fun when the cringe racial justice shit isn’t at the forefront.

This show was literally the director's first time ever directing. The first few episodes are pretty sloppy but he finds his footing around episode 5 I think (you'll feel a clear difference, I thought it was actually a different director the first time I watched) and it improves pretty significantly from there.

Its kino, keep watching

This fight scene was extremely satisfying
youtube.com/watch?v=fno5aFcJQF0

Attached: Screenshot_20220706-164358_NewPipe.jpg (2400x1080, 399.46K)

OH N-

I still remember the manly tears that Any Forums shed when squirrelfu got killed

Banshee, Strike Back and The Knick were extremely comfy moments on this board

Did you watch Mike Judge's Tales from the tour bus?

Attached: md.png (2481x1457, 3.17M)

no?

good to see Job not being a flaming faggot for once too, and Buckley is the main bad Judge from Dredd

Attached: warrior.jpg (800x420, 39.53K)

It's bad

Yeah he used to live tweet during new episodes of the final season. He'd spend half the time just bitching about Trump it was weird as shit. Had nothing to do with the show. Plus he's a fucking kiwi so why does he care?

Incorrect. Yes, it was Tropper's first time creating a series and being showrunner, but his co-showrunner Greg Yataines directed the pilot as well as a number of other episodes. Yataines made sure the bulk of episodes were directed by tv veterans such as himself.
Tropper only ever directed s4e6.
You'll get used to it, it's not supposed to be believable. It's heightened reality when it comes to the plot and action sequences, but what makes it so unique is the characters really standout and all feel very real. At least watch until the end of episode 3.

And it has Joe Taslim being a fucking bad ass as usual.

For me its Sugar

>Strike Back
Man I was late to Strike Back and didn't watch it until covid year. Fucking eh what a hell of a series. I actually think I like it more than Banshee.

Attached: StrikeBack.jpg (570x364, 30.08K)