Post ideas for a movie so crazy that might actually work

post ideas for a movie so crazy that might actually work

Attached: IMG_20220701_190547689.jpg (4608x2592, 3.38M)

oi gitta load o dis fakhin bird

instant blockbuster

it's like citizen kane but with a thin black woman

The last man on earth! except . . . he's REALLY the last man on earth! except . . . he's REALLY the last man on earth! except . . . he keeps expecting to find at least one other person, but there just aren't any. He makes his way home through silent cities, and the closer he gets the more normal everything seems. Surely there will be somebody left in the old neighborhood. Surely there will be somebody at home.
but there isn't.

you are god in the old testament (literally) creating the world in first person perspective
I don't know why they haven't done that yet
They're probably afraid of insulting the jews

Adolf Hitler: (((Vampire))) hunter

Death dream: the movie.

>Summer of love
a story about a CNN reporter with an intern but the movie is like Forrest Gump/Training Day
he is involved in the GF riot all the way to KR story
the nameless reporter starts to get red pilled but tries to resist it
the movie ends with the intern gets shot like AB in the j6 (something like the Nightcrawler) or
the movie ends with the CNN reporter rejecting the red pill and dem good trump bad and intern goes full maga

In a dystopic future where earth becomes increasingly inhabitable, a man discovers his anus is wormhole to another habitable planet. A group of scientist must discover how to take advantage of his anus before time runs out.

>inhabitable
*UNinhabitable

it's arrogant to equate your perspective with god's as a filmmaker or audience. You could do this, just make the main character a minor angel who witnesses the events and is cast out of heaven with Satan to torment humanity forever. He could appear in human form at various events of biblical and real history.

that'd be fine, as long as I can see god's perspective. I used to write small stories like that and I quickly realized they are too shocking to most.

man is made in god's image. The creation of things is like a word invented out of need, starting with desire and a grunt.

A movie where aliens invade in 1941 and the US, the USSR, UK and France have to ally with Hitler and Japan to save the world

Hear me out. Citizen Kane.... with a fat black woman.

Transformers; return of carbon BASED emissions.

In a world where carbon CRINGE emissions rule the planet, its up to carbon BASED emissions to save the day.

Tldr; transformers are getting CO2 taxed for basically existing

Me talking to each one of my ex girlfriends to figure out why we broke up but really I'm just hoping they'll let me smash

plot twist : the aliens put all blond-blue eyed people in space death camps

all black remake of der untergang

An isolated NEET vows to change his ways but everyday gets older and nothing changes. He just gets more bitter and lonely and everyday is harder to get out of bed. He's driven mad by wasted potential and the man he could have been so decides he'll take his life but never does so he just becomes an old senile delusional broken husk with no grip on reality or pension or family and slowly dies from malnutrition, forgotten. No one will remember him. It was all his own fault.

A slasher movie about a group of teenage jews trying to hide from a comically buff and dangerous Adolf Hitler who is personally trying to kill them.

Actually kino, but this is something that shouod be taken 100% seriously

A Star Wars reboot.