Well shit... they were all even the same "shade" of white

well shit... they were all even the same "shade" of white.

Attached: chrome_b0mHYkkqAu.png (831x811, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r5djS5TdfTs?t=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many hot meals is that?

Now I'm supposed to keep up with shade variations? Why do racist always want everyone else to be into their color sorting hobby?

I think it's realistic. Observing people in real-life, they usually self-segregate, at least among their closest friend groups. It's rare to see a tight group of friends consisting of a bunch of different races/ethnicities.

>white genocide isn't rea-

Great show. Only 2 or 3 blacks throughout 10 seasons. Magnificent

>5 jews
>one goy
they're right about the lack of diversity

>people are criticizing my sitcom
>society is collapsing

can i also get 4 million dollars for being embarrassingly white? i did not choose this existence

Imagine white people hanging around with white people

Imagine how good Nazi Germany felt when it just finally happened, everybody like me must have been like "phew finally everybody's doing what I've only been thinking on Any Forums"

Aniston: British Greek
Cox: English American
Kudrow: German Jewish
LeBlanc: French-Canadian, Italian
Perry: Canadian American
Schwimmer: Jewish American

This cast was fairly diverse, racists just don't see it because all they see is light skin.

yes, you fucking retard

white people are really devilish

That's not an argument, Hollywood only thinks a movie is diverse if they include a very narrow shade of black. Mexicans, Asians, Native Americans...not diverse enough.

>criticizing the mere idea of white people being together as a bad thing
nice pilpul though
it's crazy how well jews can paint anything as silly

Gives to who?

Attached: 1638659006025.jpg (1106x1012, 66.91K)

When the cast of Friends were getting millions of dollars off royalties, the first thing they did was buy another yacht.

Me? I bought a hot meal.

all 4m went to the hands of jews

reparation blacks.

Where I grew up there was always a couple of 2nd gen Asian kids mixed in the white friend groups

Matt LeBlanc only had $11 in his bank account when he auditioned for Friends but when he got his first paycheck he used it to oppress minorities

>Jew apologises for "whiteness"
Really makes you think.

>when he got his first paycheck he used it to oppress minorities

I think you're confusing him with famed Seinfeld actor Michael "Look there's a nigger!" Richards

youtu.be/r5djS5TdfTs?t=2