Pulls out his own tooth for his role in Fury (2014)

>pulls out his own tooth for his role in Fury (2014)

insane

Attached: shia labeouf.jpg (642x800, 113.9K)

Insanely retarded

fatherless behavior

He is a jew asshole but always be based for doing the HWNDU Livestream bullshit.
That was KINO at its highest order.

>knowingly infected her with STDs
>raged about her ex-bf Robert Pattinson
>raged at her for hours about her supposed lack of taste in art
>literally counted the number of kisses she gave him in a day and raged if she fell short of his target number
>raged when she didn't immediately reciprocate his affection
>would constantly break up with her and disappear then return and beg her to take him back
>refused to allow her to sleep with any clothing on
>scared her by storing guns all over his house due to his paranoia that gang members would attack him
>claimed to kill stray dogs in LA so he could get into character for a gangster movie role
>strangled her repeatedly on Valentine's Day
>threatened to crash the car they were driving in unless she professed her eternal love for him
>strangled her and threw her back in the car when she tried to escape
>humiliated another girl on a flight for wearing expensive sunglasses and then drunkenly headbutted her in their hotel room

Attached: 1607877887250.jpg (2000x2000, 1.07M)

Such a terrible edit

not because of him but because of based Any Forumsacks

>that was 6 years ago

Attached: 1545963510658.jpg (1254x745, 128.27K)

Oh man

Attached: 1655695962705.gif (114x151, 82.5K)

HOLY FUCKING BASED

And who else remember that BASED Chad Snadnogger who did the Bane/CIA plane scene. He used to lurk in Any Forumsand /Asp/. Now he is a wrestler in WWE. BASED AS FUCK

>edit
He really did it you idiot

imagine doing such things just to win over a soulless mutt stripper whore

WTF I LOVE SHIA NOW

Jesus was literally one of the most based individuals this site has ever seen and i couldn't be less surprised that he's a professional entertainer now

Why didn't he try acting?

He's severely bipolar and a huge narcissist. I've met people like that before and they're basically redeemable, like women with bpd. They amount to pretty much nothing but oversized children and might as well be literal psychopaths. Stay away from them at all costs. They can never be trusted.

Attached: 12fg.png (636x335, 190.99K)

THIS.
He was one of a kind

I was a friend with a person like that once. They just glue themselves onto you and never leave you the fuck alone and you always have to make time for them and their problems. I was so glad he went to jail and I don't have to deal with his ass anymore.

**irredeemable

is he still trying to hide the flag

Any Forumstards didn't Start with the idea of streaming, it was him.
Any Forumstards just raided and made things worse.

>and you always have to make time for them and their problems
yeah that's how narcissists are a lot of the time. they get possessive of people and treat them like objects. That's why they'll sometimes act as if they really love you then treat you like shit all the time, and many of them won't even realize at all that they're treating you badly. Sometimes it's the reverse and they won't pay much attention to you at all unless they can get something. I honestly think that narcissists, especially those who are bipolar, are borderline schizophrenic. They live in their own world of bullshit so that their ego can survive and not face reality at all.
I've met quite a few that will show total sociopathic behavior. They will just lie to your face about literally anything and not care at all, despite showing care when others are dishonest with them and maybe even showing a genuine interest in being honest at other times. It's pretty scary if you experience it for yourself.
People can be crazy. Sometimes you don't fully realize that there really are people out there that truly don't give a fuck at all until you experience it yourself.