Any Forums ruined Peaky Blinders for me

Any Forums ruined Peaky Blinders for me

Attached: E8NKI6BXMAEEW9v.jpg (646x431, 20.73K)

the accents ruined it for me and i'm a native bong

go back to twitter

Any Forums's retarded and thinks it's "wokeness" to accurately portray politically-motivated street battles between fascists and anti-fascists with significant recruitment of underground criminal elements by both sides. This is in spite of the fact that there are countless historically documented instances of this exact thing occurring in the 1930s and it isn't actually woke or historically revisionist at all.

the shitty last season ruined it

>This is in spite of the fact that there are countless historically documented instances of this exact thing occurring in the 1930s
cool it with the anitsemitism

show me an historical document about how a gypsy almost blew his brains out because Mosley said nono words about niggers

it was never a good show
i dropped it after he tried to prostitute his love interest in season 1 and she immediately forgives him

why are there black people on the show? england was pozed as fuck back then?

To be fair she was double agent

seasons 5 and 6 ruined it for you.
it was a fun stupid show before that

>when I see me mates doing a roicism

>OI OI OI SOMEONE BETTER NOT SAY THE N WORD!

The giy who played the American in the new season killed it, great performance and great actor. Should've had more screen time

its wokeness because why is it even in the show you retarded nigger, its about a bunch of gyppo faggots from liverpool, the plot threads leading to his interaction with those parts of history are not believable

Picrel is the predominant industry approach. Nobody buys your bullshit, get back to swallowing cock.

Attached: 1649790126751.png (466x571, 159.99K)

>more black people = better world
Would be interesting to visit whatever world they live in if only for a day. Wild.

Can someone explain the racism thing? I've never seen the show.

I'm think of watching just for Mosley is he portrayed well and favorably?

Attached: 1651784911903.png (1200x674, 23.42K)

>liking it to begin with
you had no hope