Are you looking forward to Sony's Madam Web, starring Dakota Johnson, Sydney Sweeney and Isabela Moner...

Are you looking forward to Sony's Madam Web, starring Dakota Johnson, Sydney Sweeney and Isabela Moner? Will it outdo Morbius?

Attached: isabela-moner-personal-video-01-07-2019-0.jpg (1280x1280, 222.16K)

I'd fill her with my webshooters

I want to impregnate her. There. I said it.

I will web this madam.

Moner boner?

Waiting for Kikibro to come

Attached: 1656699278589.jpg (2160x2700, 1.25M)

there was like an 8 hour dora thread yesterday with no keki or mexican maisie

Unironically, why the fuck does Spider-Man have an extended Spider-family? And why the fuck is Madame Web getting a solo movie? It'd be like if they made a Monkey Island cinematic universe and have the Voodoo Lady her own solo movie. Both are characters that just sit on chairs and offer cryptic advice to the hero.

Attached: madame web.jpg (1920x1080, 605.09K)

Maybe he finally had a heart attack and keeled over.

Masie looks like THAT?

I bet it got on the radar because of agatha harkness.

>ai upscaling
cringe
speaking of ai fuck these updated captchas

Attached: Moner Banned Instagram Picture Too Hot for 4channel.jpg (1080x1350, 130.63K)

First capeshit I've had any interest in seeing since Tobey's Spidermans which I grew up on. I have much love for Dakota Johnson, much cock for Sydney Sweeney and a sense of nostalghia for what sounds like(?) a character from the old Spiderman animated stuff.

The reason is that Sony really, really want a cinematic universe like Marvel has, and they already tried with the Amazing Spider-Man films but failed. However, they are currently sharing the Spider-Man film rights with Disney/Marvel, and so they can't use Spider-Man right now. What they can use is Spider-Man's other characters like Venom, even though there's no Spider-Man, making it pretty nonsensical, Venom to begin with is a dark copy of Spider-Man by the symbiote suit, without Spider-Man he's just sort of a blob creature. But Venom was a big success anyway, so now they want to do the same thing with other Spider-Man villains.

Except Venom has a long history of popularity due to his cool edgy design, exposure in various Spider-Man properties like cartoons, and more importantly a long history of being an anti-hero, not a villain, all the way back to the 90s soon after he was created, hell they had to make Carnage the character to be an evil symbiote because Venom had become an anti-hero. But now they want to do Morbius (flopped), Kraven? Madam Web, who isn't a villain but makes absolutely no sense without Spider-Man etc. It's braindead. Sony are retarded. Their leaked emails confirmed that.

Except they cast Dakota Johnson instead of an older actress so I imagine it's gonna be in name only at this stage.

I'm not a comic nerd, what the fuck even is this? Like I can understand all the variations like Big Time, Supreme Spider-Man, or Spider-Man 2099, as they all just come from their own universe. But why is there an old lady?
Btw who is Moner even going to be? Is she Madam Web's lesbian Zendaya (but attractive)?

I do know who the character is, both in comics and the 1990s cartoon, and....I have absolutely no idea. I do not know why they picked this character to make a film about. I wouldn't even have expected them to adapt her IN a Spider-Man film let alone in her own one. But they're trying to get this Sony universe going using Spider-Man's rogues gallery and supporting cast who aren't in the MCU, and it turns out it's pretty difficult when you aren't coasting on Venom being beloved by fans for looking cool.

Should have stuck with the rule of cool and done Spider-Man 2099

>Dakota Johnson
>Isabela Moner
>Sydney Sweeney
>Emma Roberts
Gonna be a Any Forums coomerfest, this film.

Casting Dakota Johnson says to me this film isn't going to center around the old lady version of Madame Webb fans mostly know from the 90s cartoon, but her granddaughter Julia Carpenter, who was Spider-Woman, and is the new Madame Webb in the comics. My guess is it will feature the elderly one passing on the mantle to Dakota Johnson.

Attached: Julia_Carpenter_-_Tierra-616.png (601x924, 671.72K)

Even so, wasn't Spider-Woman basically phased out in favor of Ghost Spider? I would watch a hot teen punk haircut ghost spider for sure.

It's impossible to keep track of all the different spidergirls, and they're all tossed aside at some point to introduce yet another one

Attached: moner boner.jpg (3000x2000, 416.42K)

There's been a pile of Spider-Woman mantle wielders, Jessica Drew and the modern Spider-Gwen are the most notable ones, and Silk.

is she in foundation? she is barely brown

>Emma Roberts
Don't give me hope

I haven't read Spidey since the late 90s or early 2000s. I remember there were two Spiderwomen running around and one Spidergirl who I believe was JJJ's niece but she quickly lost her powers IIRC.
How many more are there now?

Props to you being the only one who noticed that's not Moner in OP

Hope for what? She was cast in the movie last month

Really? I didn't heard

There's Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew. There's Ghost-Spider, Gwen Stacy. There's Spider-Girl, Anya Corazon. And there's Silk, Cindy Moon. There's a lot. That's just the women.

Any Forums is ready to coom I hope

Attached: Moner lewd IG.jpg (562x1000, 55.86K)