Hello Survivor fans. No spoilers but I come bearing bad news...

Hello Survivor fans. No spoilers but I come bearing bad news. There is serious talk with these next seasons that CBS/Paramount will not renew the contract on the series beyond S45, which would mark a deviation from protocol and give only one season prepared for the late 2023-2024 season.

Jeff Probst is cornered. Since the incident on S39 Probst was assigned two CBS elected handlers who monitor all creative choices on the show that may be lead by Probst and they perform routine check-ins. Many of the woke story turns, such as leaning into the Dan/Kellee incident and almost all of the politics on S41 were lead by him. CBS is not happy with the product they've been receiving or the viewer feedback.

The editing on S42 was retooled almost top to bottom after the lukewarm reception S41 received by the online base and outright rejection from casual fans.

With S43, I wouldn't expect too much of a difference from the last two seasons. For S44, the tribes and some of the cast were re-assorted prior to flying out. Probst and CBS are taking this one seriously and want it to stoke passion from the fans that'll translate to strong viewership. If that doesn't happen, S45 will very possibly be the last.

As for why I am posting this here? Not willing to risk my job. Simple as.

Attached: 43.jpg (2101x1276, 407.02K)

>Come on in non-bibary genderqueer he/him/her/they

kek

I know it's pointless writing this as I suspect anyone who has anything to do with the production of Survivor is probably on /b loli, but my wife and I were big fans of the show for many season's, from the very first show until about season 25. What ruined the show was the "Immunity Idol". I think the first time they put it in the show there was only one (from memory), then all of a sudden once one was used then it went back in and someone else got it. Without doubt they were corrupting the show to keep controversial people in to boost ratings. It became so apparent this was being done that it became unwatchable. I understand, this is the unreality of reality tv and this is common sort of thing in these kinds of shows, but I always thought of Survivor as a competition/game show, not a reality show. Networks in America got into trouble back in the 50's for corrupting game shows, I see what they are doing with Survivor no different..

cool leak bro
why can't you just replace probst with someone like cochran or penner?

can i get a quick rundown of season39?
I probably stopped watching around seasons 30, and when i see the threads here it's never really happy people posting in them.

guy got ejected from the game after allegedly inappropriate touching so jeff could use him as a weinstein scapegoat
the past two seasons have gone full race-baiting and deliberately shortened the game length to decrease risk of failure
if i had to guess, i'd say op is in paramount marketing and they're blaming low sentiment for big brother on survivor, because it's still the biggest show on CBS

>why can't you just replace probst with someone like cochran or penner?
Jeff is the face of the show and he's in all of the ads on Paramount Plus

thanks i vaguely recall the touching thing, didn't the guy touch a womans arm or something and basically raped her? both shows fucking suck and deserve to die anyway. Bring back bear grylls island show men vs women. It will get views and plenty of coverage when the women fail and it gets called sexist and racist for some reason.

he's not as integral to the show as trump was on the apprentice, plus there's still so much that can be milked from it before cancellation:
>celebrity survivor
>returning cast from fiji now placed somewhere in canada
or how about
>make jeff a contestant

oh yeah last season had an open troon who was medically discharged in the first episode for refusing to disclose they were on lithium
survivor is still the #1 show on cbs but if it's affecting big brother and amazing race, that could be a problem

If you actually work in Paramount's marketing, can you please tell them to knock off that 50% BIPOC casting quota. Thanks

I could never get into Big Brother or Amazing Race. I think BB would be the one I could possibly get into, but I don't know. I might give it a shot again soon. Especially since Survivor is doing all this political bullshit instead of having a good game.

Big Brother post-BB21 is about 50x politicized as Survivor. They had a season where the entire pre-jury was non-white and accused the winner of being racist right before handing him the check on finale night.

Good. Woke fucks need to be deprived of resources.

I started watching survivor the season prior to the Probst woke incident where that one gay dude objected to his little welcome statement because of "gendered" language. I could not believe how different the seasons were. One was completely normal television like you'd see in the 90's and then the next was completely woke and full of racist shit and race baiting. The black college girl making the game about identity politics and race was disgusting. At least the gay PHD woman with the thighs didnt inject her politics into it...

also get them to stop the astroturf on Any Forums and the other boards and they might actually receive constructive input for a change

Survivor fans really believe 3 million viewers is really enough to sustain a $30 million dollar show lol

that's fink of blackrock. google.

Damn, that's one of the big reasons I hated the last Survivor season. The two black girls saw the jury and were like "I don't want any more of US up there" and immediately made it racial, even though she was the one responsible for voting out the black guy. It turned a lot of people I know against the show cause it was so blatant, and anyone questioning it was immediately labeled a bigot.

nice misclick bro
it can sustain itself for a while due to its cheapness, they film seasons back-to-back, fiji tax credits, etc., the only thing expensive is jeff's $8 million/year salary
honestly the fall 2022 schedule for wednesday nights works out in cbs' favor, it's tuesdays that will be rough

Ahhh, it is finally dead. Well done
Tony still kino