Who's the Any Forums equivalent?

Who's the Any Forums equivalent?

Attached: YAHTZEE-1400X1400.jpg (1400x1400, 141.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20140726230932/http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/columns/extra-punctuation/10550-Bureaucracy-Em-Up
youtube.com/watch?v=A7LOy7WQuZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That faggot was seriously crying about anime girls. What causes a man to get like that?

Attached: 27tsfv5016n5902912ys.jpg (700x1050, 119.74K)

?

Probably pic related.

Also thought of Max Landis, but without all the weird shit.

Attached: 9dc.png (701x394, 313.05K)

what a fuckin dweeb
Big Mike is actually funny though and his content/criticism will last.

Anyone ever tried to watch a Yahtzee review from or in current year?

A bearded dork that talks too much and has a gimmick of speaking quickly and being extremely sarcastic in that dry pathetic boring early 2000s nerd faggot way and who wears stupid fucking hats unironically?

Doug Walker, and Yahtzee would seethe at the comparison, but it’s completely true.

>Apologizes to trannies for a mild joke in his "Papers, Please" review.
Why do they all fold so easily?

Can we all agree that Yathzee is just an actor and that really movie Bob is behind all scripts and opinions this guy says?

>his content/criticism will last.
Mike is a babbling idiot coasting on being a fake internet friend for reddit fags.

>his content/criticism will last
You RLM fans sure do lie a lot.

he has a daughter and wants to keep her safe

Yahtzee is very similar to Moviebob and is a dweeb like him but their interests are too dissimilar for them to effectively ghost write for each other imo. Bob isn’t capable of not projecting and Yahtzee doesn’t have a hard on for Nintendo in his scripts and still jerks off 35 years later to monkey island and a small selection of games that didn’t trigger his dork autism for whatever reason he still won’t shut up about like psychonauts

Wow he's handsome, what a chad

He is like 6’5 iirc, he and Moviebob both could’ve been normal people and Bob especially didn’t need to be a lardass, but they both blew it, both are giant has beens.

He's a balding fuck whose bong genes caught up with him and now he needs a CPAP machine to sleep.

He's been crying about every call of duty being about killing brown people forever, despite them only being enemies in maybe 3 of them

>Mike doesn't pay attention to the movies he reviews
>Yahtzee doesn't pay attention to the games he plays
I guess it sort of works.

Is that Steve Hoffsetter?

This was years ago before he married his stalker and moved to California.
web.archive.org/web/20140726230932/http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/columns/extra-punctuation/10550-Bureaucracy-Em-Up

I look like this

t. Yahtzee

>annoying snarky foreigner hates mutts
>bitches constantly at and about mutts
>won’t shut up about mutts and mutt idiosyncrasies
>so obsessed be moved to mutt land and fucked a mutt and has a mutt kid

What is it about us that makes you snaggletoothed dorks so obsessed.

He’s such a nasally dweeb I can even hear it in his writing, it’s amazing.

No eceleb has any attention span.

Who's the Any Forums equivalent of her?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103.98K)

>Anyone ever tried to watch a Yahtzee review from or in current year?
I still watch him on occasion.
Still think he's funny desu, like RLM he keeps his faggotry mildly liberal opinions mostly off camera, so it can be good entertainment.
He's always been kinda bad at reviewing video games however. He can give a fair assessment to a quick indie release or the shit on the latest normalfag corporate release, but every game that has a hint of greater complexity he folds.
I remember him saying he only finished the third game of the Witcher franchise because the other 2 were too complex for him
I think recently he played Sifu in easy too

youtube.com/watch?v=A7LOy7WQuZY