Is the dmv really like this?

is the dmv really like this?
youtu.be/Yz3bDON9bNo

Attached: download.jpg (168x300, 8.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FYLxrNjLNFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gimme back my laptop you thieving nigger.

I've never had an issue at the DMV

if you're a dumb boomer that can't do it online then yes

lucky you

Yes, especially the fact that the clerk is rude and black

Why do black people only work at the dmv?

That is how they exact revenge for slavery.

low skill government work tends to have preferential hiring for blacks

Yes. The only time I've ever lost my temper with anyone and yelled at them was with a retarded monkey from the dmv. Ironically it was that asshat Trump's fault.

i went last year and it went smoothly because of all the covid restrictions. Basically empty. I would fucking hate to go back now. When I had gone in 2019 it was packed and a Mexican dude got mad at me because i was "holding up the line" even though the guy in the booth told me to wait and was preparing some papers for me. There's an inherently negative aura from everyone because nobody wants to be there. Not just the workers.

Depends on where you live. I used to live in a city and the DMV was a hell of it's own. When moved I dreaded going to change my registration, but the lady was really nice and offered to just fake the inspection certificate to avoid paying for it.

what city shitcongo?

>Wait in line for hours
>Give them ID and papers
>Told I am missing a piece of paper from the initial desk and I need that paper in order to speak with the person at the desk I waited an hour for.

yes this is exactly what the DMV is like

i've been to a variety of DMVs in different states and never had even the slightest issue. retarded californians have shitty DMVs and they are too stupid to realize it's because they are a failed state and so they think it's like that everywhere

1 in 5 African-Americans work for state or local governments.

Can you believe that libshit trannies want our schools to be run like this?

Attached: 1653984739845.png (724x545, 169.18K)

The only real annoying thing about the DMV is the long wait times. Everything else is rather straightforward

who was serving you

>shitcongo
lol how have i not heard that one?

Attached: download (5).jpg (229x220, 11.15K)

>walk into government building
>worker is black
You know you're in for grade a bullshit every time. The government is just a jobs program for retards and sassy black bitches.

the last time i called the police station the black woman on the phone instantly pretended not to understand me and i hung up. not worth it. lol same when i had to call a non-emergency line because some dementia'd old asian dude was lost in my neighborhood. i just hung up on her once she started interrupting me and told the old man he was on his own.

Should have called her a nigger

my buddy put off college for another year because when i drove him to the admin office one of the nigger admins (another fake govt job) was being a bitch because he didn't know how some bullshit bureaucratic scheduling worked. like bitch thats why hes asking and why youre at the desk. anyway she got real snippy and made him fill out some fake form and then we just left.

youtu.be/FYLxrNjLNFg

>download(5)
Because you're retarded