RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

why are they like this?

Attached: R.png (1024x1024, 28.08K)

Starting an imperialistic war of aggression in Europe tends to make people angry. Why is this a mystery to you?

>EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE
Why are you like this?

Bot reply

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH STOP TALKING ABOUT RUSSIA LOSING
lol

Attached: sketch-1662794835362.png (1080x1536, 499.05K)

I've always said this but the problem with Europe is the fact that Europeans live there

The problem with Europe is the fact that non-europeans live here.

>Tf
>tp

Federal Republic of European Nations

Attached: 1649970706197.png (491x512, 90.12K)

It's not the same level of obsession you burgers have with China, at least we don't have news/youtube channel dedicated to seething a country #chinauncesored #laowhy etc..

Because Trump isn't in office so they can't seethe at us. Eurofags are pathetic, a little yapping dog.

Unlike in America, where the height of political discourse is about black dudes in cape shit movies, in Europe we care about material reality. And Russian imperialism affects that so it should come as no surprise that people care about it.

>Starting an imperialistic war of aggression in Europe tends to make people angry.
Then why haven't you been seething about NATO, the ones who actually did this, for the past 25 years? Lol.

>in Europe we care about material reality
Says a NATOfaggot that can't stop fancacising about a gas price limit, lol.

Imagine being a Russian military enthusiast. You've been brought up by the stories about the unconquerable Red Army that rekt'd the mighty German war machine in 1943-1945. You think with pride about the Cold War era, where the whole Western world feared the Red Army. Sure there were some hiccups, like how Israelis or Americans fought and won against countries using Soviet hardware but you would think that those countries didn't adhere to the Soviet military doctrine, they didn't know how to use the equipment and frankly their soldiers weren't up to the task. Unlike the brave Russian soldiers who do backflips while throwing axes and breaks tiles with bare hands. You have an unwavering belief that even if Russian military isn't the best in the world it is at least the second best. And then the day of glory finally arrives, a special operation in Ukraine. You presume that it will be over in a week with a total annihilation of Ukrainian military. And you get absolutely humiliated by some drunk hohols. How do these people deal with this? It has to be the greatest fall from lofty expectations to hars reality that you just suck in modern history. The seething and coping must be unreal.

laowhy, serpentza and advchina are pretty informative channels though

Saved

>whataboutism
Who says I haven't been seething about NATO or US meddling in Middle-east. Iraq war was pure retardation and Libyan intervention was evil too. But you know what my German friend? This may shock you but two wrongs don't make a right. Fact of the matter is that Russia is an imperialistic power. And it has started a war of aggression in Europe. Russia needs to be stopped, end of story. People in Europe protested and opposed Iraq war and no one batted an eye. Why shouldn't European people oppose Russian imperialism? Unless you have some kind of ulterior motive with bringing this up?

>Nooo! NOOO! Don't you DARE to expose my hypocrisy and doublethink! Here's a buzzword I invented specifically to ignore anybody exposing my hypocrisy and doublethink.
The fact is that NATO started the largest imperialistic war of aggression in Europe since WWII and the fact is that it now has the audacity to criticize people for defending themselves against it. Nobody gives a fuck about your justifications and excuses. Nobody listens to the bullshit you crap put of your mouths when you open them. I didn't even read your scribbles, and no human people do anymore. The time of giving you the benefit of a humane discussion is over now that you've exposed yourself for what you are. You aren't even considered human people anymore. The day of the rope has come, and Russians are going to slaughter and butcher all of the scum that you have been financing right in front of the tiny angry eyes of your American new world order as it sits in its cuck corner and is forced to watch, completely impotent to intervene.

Attached: 1658678027860520.jpg (810x1080, 152.96K)

Attached: 1657614412224.jpg (1080x1003, 108.85K)

Point at this russkie assblast and laugh looool

YOU LOSER AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA

Wow, that's a lot of natonazi corpses, too bad nobody is burying them.

Attached: photo_2022-07-15_14-00-09.jpg (1153x1280, 340.12K)

Sorry I can't read mongol runes

HAHAHAHA LOLOLOLO XDXDXD

*Confederate

thanks you

>Polsha #1
Finally some good graph.

Attached: 432.jpg (1039x559, 137.23K)

That's a big cope.

*read the capital letters

Your kacap fantasies more like

Energy prices and inflation were super bad before the war too. It was all going downhill and towards a recession. Europe was tearing itself apart with internal quarrels.

Now the energy and inflation is even worse. However. We don't care anymore.
Now the politicians have someone to blame, and everyone can project their pains on Russia. The internal division is gone, we are united in hate of Russia.
If anything is bad, and people complain now, all you say it's Russia's fault, and people accept it.

Attached: 1661190195628748.jpg (1239x1076, 241.4K)

>The internal division is gone, we are united
That was the plan.

Attached: 1650975993818.png (452x332, 248.55K)