The Boys

Remember bros:
>Male wanting to protect female loved ones
Toxic, selfish, disgusting macho behaviour.
>Female wanting to protect male loved ones
Brave, stunning selfish sacrifice from based qween.
Learn the difference!

Attached: 165704913111.jpg (1242x1638, 1004.32K)

I sorta get his point but wanting protect ones you care about is selfish if they want it?

Wasn't he trying to talk down that mind control guy and offering him safety if he did what he asked? At the start yeah he was getting a little too into his powers but he chilled out after the initial rush.
Starlights the worst character on that show anyway.

The entire starlight subplot has been a disaster anyway
most likely this dude wrote himself into a corner and now just weasels out by saying LE TOXIC MALENESSSSS

Just say Kimiko is DYING because of the damages done to her body so she NEEDS super-V and get her powers back.

This board watches the shittest fucking shows.

Remember bros:

I don't want to hear another word from you faggots about politics or muh culture war ever again. You can't even be bothered to abstain from a single show. Not even the one that is easily the most politically-charged against you (yes (YOU) posting on this board right now). This might as well be Any Forums with the sheer level of masochism on display.

>B-b-but it doesn't get political until the end of season 3!
I'll take your word for it, consoomer.

>It's not capeshit! It's a deconstruction!
Never heard that one before!

You best believe I'm reporting any of your hypocritical Any Forums shit from here on out. Bunch of closeted mousecucks, all of you.

Stop watching Jewish produced trash

>Wanting the strength to protect people is selfish behaviour
>Unless you're a woman

Attached: 1620924351449.png (990x682, 579.5K)

Attached: 1656793462160.png (584x666, 47.58K)

You're the one watching Euphoria, you failed man

That's not an explanation. Like how are they different

There are good shows in 2022?

God you chuds are so dumb. Huey's desire to want to protect starlight is rooted in his insecurity about his masculinity. And that's what's wrong here, he doesn't give af want starlight truly wants, he just wants to fit some toxic, stereotypical image of what he thinks being a "real" man is. He's not worthy of power.

On the other hand Kimiko has a completely different motivation for why she wants her powers back and it has nothing to with her own ego like it does with Huey. Instead she is enduring something she doesn't want to because she knows doing so will protect someone she loves. This makes Kimiko actually worthy of power.

I wannt an explanation why a board that supposedly hates capeshit and supposedly doesn't hate white people loves this show more than any other? It feels like when m00t would merge random boards for April fool's day. Am I in fucking Any Forums? Redwood, is that you? Really the only explanation that makes sense.

>God you chuds are so dumb
They really, really are. The more you call them retarded piece of shit chuds to their face, the harder they will shill and viral market your show.

Attached: TranniesBTFO.gif (249x248, 1.43M)

>all of Any Forums has to have one opinion, my opinion, or it doesn't make sense

The comic was shit and the only thing that was worth anything was Hughies and Butchers character arcs, which were ruined in the first season

Attached: E8AH2EFVgAAkIcY.jpg (500x460, 27.93K)

reminds me of the time some white woman was raped on a train by a nigerian man two white men didn't do much. The news papper called them cowards

Shut the fuck up you maggots. You clearly don't understand what makes a great tv show. The boys is a beautifully crafted masterpiece with a rich and endearing writing, fantastical acting, great effects, great casting and it gives a ton of criticism and an actual satire to capeshit. Meanwhile all the other shows that came out this year are overrated, mediocre shit with boring, generic and repetitive writing, boring and uninteresting stories and keep telling you what to think every 5 seconds. You and the people that support these kinds of doghit tv shows are everything that is wrong this the entertainment industry. These companies give you garbage and you guys eat it up and ask for more. The boys is literally the only show that deserves to be called a true tv show. Everything else is a joke and a scam. So fuck you, fuck all the people that watch that shit and fuck these companies that keep pumping these shitty mediocre kiddy shows. I hope all of you fuckers die. The boys and Amazon Studios deserve all the praise and much more. They are single-handedly carrying the entire tv industry with their amazing shows.

>Huey, who was powerless to save Robin as she was disintegrated in front of him, is toxic for not wanting to be powerless anymore
>Starlight, who is provoking a man who can and will murder her, Huey, and half of the human race, isn't toxic for wanting to protect Huey "whether he likes it or not"
The show is written by pretentious retards, and their writing is defended by emasculated faggots.

They just didn’t want to be toxic masculine chuds and I can't blame them. They did what was the morally correct thing to do to deconstruct patriarchy

Season 1 was comfy
Season 2 was pozzed
Haven't watched a singe episode of season 3