Andrew Tate:SPIDER MAN IS A GEEK

Cape shit BTFO Tom holland BTFO

youtu.be/S4SxIfWyUxY

Attached: 50D7660E-5982-4269-A38D-9FBDB153F932.jpg (300x300, 19.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgWuV1Mhnd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This guy's physiognomy, body language and intonation scream low IQ.

He’s the dean of hustlers university actually

He did sex with Scott Adam's ex-mannequin uncanny-valley plastic cyborg thing, he a real playa, he got Scott Adam's girl yo! (!!!!)

same girl left her husband for Scott when they were neighbors, seems to be a recurring theme with that one

>that video of that radio Jew tricking him to come on live and basically build him up as a hot shot good guy and then break him
>Mfw the expression on his face
Lmao. This guy is a sleezy gypo who works for the Romanian mob.

>alpha
>bald
>weak jaw

I seriously still don't know if he's trolling or not. Like one huge running satirical take on something.

what does Dolph Lundgrens physiognomy scream?

Isn't this the guy who fucked Jordan Petersons daughter lol

some of what he says isnt wrong, but I think he does play up the retarded ones and with the way he speaks I have to believe its an act to get views, seems to be working if it is. In this day and age being hated can make you a lot of money from seethers spreading your videos everywhere

sad

He's a low IQ that managed to invest at the right time.

why the fuck is this faggot so popular? my normie friends tell me to watch him and take his advice

The whole idea of Spider-Man is that it's a coming of age story, that a dork becomes a strong man bearing responsibility.
This faggot's IQ is in the double digits

probably the worst "film review" I've ever seen
youtube.com/watch?v=dgWuV1Mhnd8

Normies are becoming bitter incels nowadays

This guy looks like an even bigger fraud then most people selling get rich fast crap

also his head is warped so he can't even pull off bald look well enough

But scott told me if you are a master persuader look trump you could win at life. I see a common scam among these right-wing losers.

Attached: 1656311088493.webm (406x720, 987.4K)

Attached: 1533417270763.png (760x1086, 1.05M)