1. you're a cunt

1. you're a cunt
2. Does your country have bullfighting?

1. flag
2. no i wish

Attached: Bull_Fight_Abuse.jpg (1152x766, 199.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOPzUmJIfOY
bbc.com/serbian/lat/srbija-58729603
youtube.com/watch?v=GrmYpKsnlz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Serbia
Just bull vs bull not like your pic

really? that sounds cool

unironically we do
youtube.com/watch?v=jOPzUmJIfOY

Ok, I googled it and we had this.
Spanish matador Luis Miguel Dominguín in Belgrade 02/October/1972.
bbc.com/serbian/lat/srbija-58729603

Attached: IMG_20220910_080857_803.jpg (790x442, 123.35K)

no but my greatgrandpa was a matador in back in spain

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-09-10 03-31-54.png (861x97, 32.23K)

Manolete manolete, si no sabes torear pa qué te metes.

Why do you want to see a bull stabbed to death? Sharp searing pain inflicted as metal stabs its skin and muscles?

Don't be a sick cunt.

It's amazing to see. Don't knock it til you tried it.

Yeah horrible evil things are often amazing to see. Is that literally all that matters to you? Things like the wellbeing of animals and the prevention of cruelty and suffering don't mean anything to you?

bullfighting bulls have an amazing life compared to beef cows. They live for years in wide pastures with as little human intervention as possible.

I'd gladly live like a king if the only sacrifice was that the last 20 minutes of my life would suck a bit.

I only know you guys do because last week I was watching From Dusk Til Dawn and the thing Harvey Keitel's character says to the Mexican border guard to sneak the criminals into Mexico was "I wanted to take my son to see his first bullfight"

Well as long as you recognise that the cruelty aspect is a negative

The BVLLS get chances to push people's shits in. It's not completely one sided.

Attached: 1621027945534.webm (480x600, 2.81M)

We do but it's only here

Attached: cartecorrida.jpg (768x332, 37.98K)

cringe area
no, it's banned. dog racing and cock fighting are banned too even THO they used to be popular

do all of these have spanish style bullfights where the bull dies or only course camargaise/landaise style bull games where the bull survives? I know some towns have spanish style bullfights, but do they all have those?

I'm not that familiar with bullfighting and the south but I would guess they do both, although not sure if southeast like Marseille or Toulon still does bullfighting

And people call us globohomo and gay...

No other country in the WORLD allow not even a wild dog to wander free to bite people...yet we allow 600kg wild bulls to wander free to chase the villagers.

Just youtube: "recortadores" or "encierros" and have fun. Imagine your neighbour running away from a 600kg bull on the street that he buys the newspaper.

True. they live the best animal life of all "domestic" animals. In any single farm all over Europe there is more animal abuse, torture, and unhuman behaviour towards animals. Most animals in farms live more shitty lives and never have freedom. They are also killed and they know they are going to be killed a few minutes before. They are no so stupid. So all animals that we eat have received some sort of torture.

Attached: imagen_exp-4-1[1].jpg (800x600, 90.53K)

stop being a pussy

life is cruel, are you going to commit suicide because of the cruelty of life? people that dislike bullfighting prefer to retreat to safe space fantasies.

Look at 0.12 for example. This is what normal people do for fun in Spain. And I guess it is also fun for the bull to chase people trying to kill them like a gincana.

youtube.com/watch?v=GrmYpKsnlz4

And it is also the most ancient human tradition in Europe. It comes from the minoans. If bullfighting is ever forbidden...globohomo wins.

it's fun to watch a bunch of dumb peasants do it but it's not when the fighter is a professional, it feels like a circus show where things look dangerous but there's almost no chance it will go wrong

At least the reason for farming animals is consumption. The bull fighting is inflicted needless suffering for entertainment.