Anyone else a fan of Barbra Streisand's acting career? She's a bigger talent than I expected

Anyone else a fan of Barbra Streisand's acting career? She's a bigger talent than I expected.

Attached: 1657066076479.jpg (782x1024, 114.08K)

It's Streisand

I watched the Eyes of Laura Mars last night. Barbra was supposed to star. She dropped out because it was too "kinky", but still sung the movie's theme song.

Attached: MV5BMD.jpg (1000x1541, 212.05K)

>Streisand
>Streisand
Huh?

Meant for

would

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T FILM MY HOUSE NOOOOOOOOOO TAKE THOSE PHOTOS DOWN

Her music is terrible and I doubt her acting would be any better. Also this

What?

>I doubt her acting would be any better
Watch "What's Up Doc?". No actress nowadays would be able to pull that off.

as ugly and entirely talentless as meryl streep, lol

What the fuck do you all have against Meryl Streep?

she's an ugly, talentless cunt

also, she's a well known pedodyke

when I lived in New Orleans pre katrina she owned the nicest historical house in the city, worth 5-10 million and never even went there one week a year.

Meanwhile Nic Cage lived down the street and the was in his manic phase pre ironic Cage and he actually invited us over to his house to look at his historical sword collection.

I heard he went bankrupt and one of his assets was an entire TRex dinosaur skull he had purchased for $1 million. This did not surprise me.

Schizos.

Attached: Family Guy Movie - Stewie Griffin Untold Story.avi_snapshot_00.11.39.453.jpg (932x774, 63.41K)

ther's no global conspiracy to molest children. your parents were just careless. stop trying to find sense and order in a senseless act against you.

were you the one who made the owl and the pussycat thread OP. i bookmarked it so i remember to watch it in the future
also i've had a tug at the back of the superman cover. thanks for reading.

>were you the one who made the owl and the pussycat thread OP.
Yeah, didn't make back in time to bump. It's on Amazon Prime Video and Tubi for free.
>also i've had a tug at the back of the superman cover.
Huh...

Attached: The.Owl.and.the.Pussycat.1970.1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG.mp4_20220503_044357.160.jpg (1920x816, 198.68K)

It's funny. I've seen this and What's Up Doc? but I haven't watched any of her musicals.

Attached: The.Owl.and.the.Pussycat.1970.1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG.mp4_20220503_045059.984.jpg (1920x816, 282.34K)

>It's on Amazon Prime Video and Tubi for free.
might check it out, sounds interesting enough. late 60s/early 70s dramas really have their own vibe
>Huh...
desperate times and desperate measures.

why is this bitch even famous?
just had a listen to her most famous songs and they're shit

she was unironically the first jewish sex symbol who was unabashedly jewish.