ITT: We try to act as americans

ITT: We try to act as americans

Attached: images.png (764x402, 10.55K)

Hello, my name is John Dickims.

*vegetates*

Do you have anything non-dairy?

Dude I just made like 60k dollars today in my minimum wage job at Wendy's and got my student loan at a world-ranked university forgiven for being an oppressed minority lmao

Hey yo Mr Dick
My name is Tyrone Smith now your wife wanna fuck no cap fr

No, but I do have this cheese product that isn't actually cheese.

>your wife
Don't have one. Too broke to afford it because of student loans. Fr fr fr, no cap.

yo wassup dwag

Built for bbc!

I hate termites and cable

vegetating is pretty comfy thoughever

I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life.

Sup I'm a white american I'm 12% german and 88% native american

E cabron, did joo really huorder un tousand islandes dressing wit joo burrito? Matate, maricon *open fire with his automatic weapon*!

I fucking hate unions

Attached: 1662541169447387.jpg (588x878, 216.09K)

Hi, my name is John, nice to meet yo-
>Gets shot

I am always right so therefor I am the best. Everyone should listen to me. We saved the world in WW2 you know. So your opinion does not matter. We blessed your country with McDonald's 'n shit. I am not fat I am big boned. Your cars are tiny, our cars are big, haha. I base my personality on the things I consoom. Praise Jesus.

Watchu mean ese

Attached: images (23).jpg (415x739, 40.01K)

absolutely, air conditioning and screens at every turn in life helps. the struggle is impossible

If you aren't Texan you are a faggot just as any europoor. Everything's bigger here and that's a good thing.

Anything gluten free?

i like you and i want you we can do this the easy way or the hard way

2/10 impression not even native americans are that native
you should have said you're lakota-cherokee (2/63rds native by ancestry)

I just see something black hold on

Attached: I kneel2.jpg (90x125, 2.1K)