Holy fuck it's so kino

Holy fuck it's so kino

Attached: 1-300393429.jpg (1536x2048, 2.46M)

it really was for some reason. why was that? i hate literally every other sitcom

I’d rather watch The Norm Show

A perfect cast.
stay pleb

More like Mimi Brapdick m I rite

When was the last time you watched it and how old were you? I tried rewatching my 90s favorites and only That 70s show held up. 3rd Rock from the Sun was brain rot I can't believe I liked, Friends and Fraser I couldn't get through more than one or two episodes. Early Seinfeld was the only one that was interesting because it was genuinely so dated the "relatable situations" were often shi that would never happen today because our technology either bypasses the problem or culture changed dramatically.

Mohawk Productions has had literally two good shows. Drew Carey and George Lopez. Even Norm wasn't actually a good show, just funny because Norm himself was so out of place.

people who are like "I can't laugh at this funny dialogue in seinfeld because I've never not had a cell phone" are the worst sort of mouthbreathers

Seinfelds great because it's 4 sociopaths that sabotage themselves over and over. Just watched the limo and it's as great as the last time i saw it

its hits a kino rhythm but ruins it as soon as they find it, the later seasons are ghastly horrible and what you think of the coolest part of the show is only about 10% of early episodes

bump

That's the thing. I can't take very much of that formula. I can enjoy watching 3 episodes of Married with Children on night but I can't watch 3 episodes a day or even 6 a week. None of this is helped by the fact all of these sitcoms have that same formula and predictable set and budget based limitations in predicting the flow of the plot and ruining the jokes.

Also I enjoyed Seinfeld because I couldn't relate to it, it's just old enough to be a period piece now.

The episode where Drew went into a coma was the death knell of this show.

funny how Drew Carey was considered over the top comically overweight back then.

Also Kate really bogged herself

What about married with children?

CLEVELAND ROCKS
>CLEVELAND ROCKS
CLEVELAND ROCKS
>CLEVELAND ROCKS
CLEVELAND ROCKS
>CLEVELAND ROCKS
CLEEEVELAND ROCKS

Seinfeld was never relatable.

You're not supposed to watch fucking episodes a day. People would watch it Thursday night then talk about it with their friends Friday morning.

Well then it's just way to dated to be watched. I can't even put old sitcoms in my rotation because they are all so fucking similar it doesn't matter what show it is, it will be the same every episode of every series.

I can watch a few episodes and enjoy it because the female cast and Al's based takes but it has the same problems all of these shows have: status quo reset preventing any character development.

That coffee beer wasn't half bad.

That 70s shows writing is bad and it gets worse after season 2 and almost unwatchable after 4. That said, season 1 is extremely comfy and season 2 is still very excellent