Learn another language, else

Learn another language, else...

Attached: ab67706c0000bebbf433a8710d336e832e392319.jpeg.jpg (483x485, 30.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tatsumoto.neocities.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't take it anymore I'm going to fucking destroy Paraguay

>Nö. In Deutschland wird deutsch geschwätzt.

Attached: Gigachad1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

The system absolutely sucks. I like that it's free but you can't teach something a language by feeding him simple sentences for a few months

Those who do not know themselves and do not know their enemy, are sure to meet their demise in the battlefield.

Attached: 2906662g_1acfe8127e857a1f75f6cc03d9cf4a74.jpg (1023x648, 243.15K)

Of course not, but this method works for giving people a basic understanding of a language's syntax and common words. You're still supposed to study and do your homework, the app isn't meant to carry you entirely.

Well maybe if you loot at it this way

Guaraní duolingo is piece of crap.

so is italian
at least in portuguese > italian

What if I will create a website, where people can share an image and other will try to describe it, for example, in spanish, so a native spanish person will fix a grammar and will collect points from it, he can spend the points to own grammar fixes later. It will be funny, if pictures will be with a some humour or it will be high intellectual if it will be with an art images, so you can chose the category. Kind of a language practice exchange. Will someone use it?

Attached: Screenshot_20220909_033122.jpg (720x790, 122.25K)

There is a similar app already. Instead of teaching you like DuoLingo they show you images and a sentence describing the image in that language. For example "Die Männer arbeiten auf der Baustelle" and a picture of men working on a construction site. No idea what the app's name is though, only saw someone advertise it on youtube.

i am cursed with autistic grammatic and lexical knowledge of several languages but the inability to use any of it effectively because i'm too autistic to even find people to talk with in English let alone a foreign language.

Something like I post an image, like this one, and tell, that I can fix a russian grammar or an english grammar, for example.

Other people can join and write an owerview:

"After the hard work with asus servers the little kitten started to think to work with computer mouses instead, so he started to drink at his job place to be fired as soon as possible".

And someone fix "he" word to "it" word and "his" to "it's" and takes 2 points after. The author started to be more educated and everyone has some fun.

Attached: 1662684803417259-int.jpg (670x599, 32.71K)

Memrise app, I guess, it has memes and even videos for some courses. But it is written there for you, you don't write an own overview to be fixed with another person or teacher.

anki, not memrise

Is it true, that with anki people learn japanese in 6 month? I can't believe. It is a difficult one.

With Anki and a proper learning method you can learn Japanese in 18 months to 2 years. 6 months is not enough.
Read the /jp/ guide tatsumoto.neocities.org/

Thank you for the website, will try to remember it for the future.

why? I don't see the point

>tf
>tp

I literally speak more english than spanish in a daily basis.