What a handsome young gentlemen. I bet he gets tons of pussy

What a handsome young gentlemen. I bet he gets tons of pussy.

Attached: 1576009072432.jpg (710x532, 34.43K)

He is literally me

Why was he an incel again?
Did he have a weird voice?

Why did he kill smooth sanchez?

>wealthy family
>good jawline
>expensive car
>educated
HE FUCKING HAD IT ALL THERE

Attached: ok.gif (337x337, 2.96M)

He was a retard with a shit personality

He coulda just gotten a cool career like a stuntman or some shit, girls woulda been all over him, he already had the money and looked pretty decent. Or maybe he should've become a gangster, girls love it and it builds some character, also don't have to endure old age.

personality disorder wouldn't let him just be himself

Mental frame is more important than anything else

He was attractive enough but unbearable to be around, many such cases.

He was the main character of a post war japanese novel. My nigga never had a chance.

He literally was retarded

>I'm assembling a team

Attached: 4kef192y7t991.png (640x554, 358.82K)

I think he had actual severe mental issues. Like, not just "I'm shy but otherwise alright" mental issues but actual severe ones that prevented him from socializing effectively even with other guys. He wasn't stupid - you can tell that from his writing skill, which is actually good. But he had some kind of problems understanding cause and effect or being willing to accept cause and effect, like he just kept hoping that some women would land in his lap if he got the right clothes or the right car or whatever and he just failed to get over his narcissistic insistence that the world be the way that he wanted it to be. Of course we all wish that hot girls would approach us but at some point most of us realize that they generally don't unless you're really good looking or famous or radiate charisma. And we adapt, we reshape our mental model based on how the world actually is and then we can act more effectively. Ok, so hot girls aren't approaching me all the time. Maybe I'll approach them. Elliot just barely ever even tried to approach women, he lived in a state of anger that women were not making it easy for him. He needed major help and even with major help I'm not sure that he necessarily would have improved. His problems with women were entirely mental. His looks were fine, his clothes were fine, his car was fine. But his mind was messed up.

Like he just sat and watched Drive (2011) on repeat and couldn't understand why he can't just stare longingly at women from his car and automatically get staceys like Carey Mulligan to throw their soaking wet pussy directly at his windshield.
And was instead like "i must be doing the re-enactment wrong somehow. missing some detail"

Attached: drive.jpg (1500x998, 71.66K)

I look like this but whiter and leaner

His dick wasn't even that bad.

Back in like 2012 I was catfishing on omegle using one of those fake cams and I swear I talked to him and he jerked off for me. I think I have the video on one of my hard drives but i don't know where it is. Should I try and find it?

Attached: zC8i1UY.gif (167x170, 1.32M)

>manlet
>small penis
>ricecel

I'd rather you didn't.
We'll take your word for it.

Yep. And shit, if he had actually learned how to be confident enough with women that he could sit in his car and make seductive eye contact with them, then maybe at some point eventually he actually could have lived out his desire to sit in his car and have women fall for him - not every woman he wanted of course, but an attractive girl every now and then. I mean, women rarely approach me but it does happen every now and then. But the thing is, when I was younger I put in the work to go from shy mode to being passably confident with women. Elliot just couldn't or wouldn't bring himself to do the necessary work of developing sexual charisma.

All of those would have been irrelevant if he had had his mentality put together right

deeply closeted

same reason plenty of fat nerds manage to find nerdy gfs to hang out with and sleep with, but Any Forums is full of incels.
major personality disorders or just unattractive personalities probably from years of internalizing hate towards women or society in general. because they think its society's fault they cant fuck someone, not their own

He was a very strange case of crippling social anxiety and rampant narcissism. He had no fucking clue how to interact with people while also believing the world was owed to him due to being from a rich family in Hollywood.
And I unironically get why he was so insanely frustrated with the world, he was reasonably handsome, had a nice car, wore nice clothes, his father was a producer in Hollywood. By all accounts he should have been swimming in pussy but nobody would ever talk to him and he had no idea why.
He of course also clearly suffered from some serious never diagnosed mental illness as he seemingly couldnt understand basic human emotions or how to interact with other people even on the most basic level. And he interpreted any interactions he did have negatively which just deteriorated already fucked up mental state even more.

If Elliot Rodger had survived just a few more years he would 100% have trooned out and been doing sissy videos for his OnlyFans.

you're full of shit

Attached: 1462495273419.png (473x704, 599.25K)

>the part in his manifesto where he talks about listening to his sister getting railed in the next room
I genuinely cannot comprehend why he would ever write this shit down but im glad he did.

Attached: 1602781269995.gif (245x168, 794.81K)

>fat nerds manage to find nerdy gfs to hang out with and sleep with

Plus narcissists are usually perfectionists.
If you're a solid 5 and you're disgusted by women who are solid 5's, you're gonna have a rough time.

Manlet

He did nothing wrong

literally just aspergers + narcissism

This guy is like Mike Adriano (an autistic guy), except Mike was intelligent and women want to fuck with him because it's famous

He should've lower his standards and went for some SEA slut. Dude was aiming for white blondes which is like asking for death

Or he could've been a Casting director and do tons of Casting couch work kek

>He should've lower his standards and went for some SEA slut

you can keep the vietnamese women thanks anyway

This and
Not the way it works. Sure his personality and mental health issues were giant barriers to him relating to others, but the fact stands that if his appearance was better, women would be more than willing to overlook it. Maybe he wouldn't have friends, but he'd definitely be able to have one night stands. If you think mental health and personality are barriers for one night stands, I have a bridge to sell you.

you know what sucks if he had just waited just a FEW more years when social media/dating were at there peak he wouldve drowned in pussy from women after his money

> white blondes are supposedly always unapproachable

move to a country with lots of them like england
half of them are ugly whale whores

>4 inch dick isn't bad
lmao

Yeah, from what I recall he wanted blonde party girls. He could have gotten some of them eventually if he had managed to fix his mental issues and put in the work, but given the point he was starting from he badly needed to just get some social and sexual experience. I don't think trying to go from 0 to seducing the kinds of girls that tend to go for party guys was the right strategy for him.