Femdom relationship in movies

Serious discussion only. I'm not intrested in pron or coomer shit. What I want are movies that focus on relationship between domme and her partner(s) so please keep it tight.

Attached: mr and ms smith.jpg (736x1111, 151.42K)

>tfw no pegging femdom gf

Michael Fassbender has probably done it. I don't watch his movies because they're full of weird sex stuff.

Attached: Dogs+Poster+-+New.jpg (1000x1425, 150.73K)

Check these 2 Polansky movies. "Bitter Moon" and "Venus in Fur"

This is a good one if you want something more wholesome.

Attached: MoonlightWhispers.jpg (310x445, 24.67K)

Chicago

Thanks for suggestions.

Love and Leashes from Netflix

Attached: cffda09e-7042-4965-afc0-cce342e2b2f7.jpg (560x829, 559.35K)

This has NTR you sicko

Hot! Will watch.

The Duke of Burgundy

Not a fan but it's a part of femdom as well so if there's reason and well explained storywise I will give it a try.

>japanese "acting"

>it's a part of femdom as well
Like hell it is, nigger

How is it not? The dom is in charge.

the bdsm club scene at the end where the autistic finn dances like a spastic is the funniest thing I've ever seen in a film.
tooth removal scene was hot

This also happens in Bitter Moon so be warned.

Attached: apt-pupil-1998-us-poster-3081297272.jpg (1000x1500, 215.72K)

This movie doesn't have as much explicit femdom as I would like and is borderline unwatchable (I never finished it), but it definitely has the vibe your looking.

Attached: Professor_Marston_and_the_Wonder_Women.png (220x339, 101.79K)

Get this horny shit out of here. Femdom is pure cancer and the women all become harpies as they age, losing their youthful vigor and realizing that they can't exert the same amount of control over weak men anymore. Stay as far away from this trash as possible, for your and her sake. Sneed.

The Adams Family.

Nigger you're cancer.

Dialogue was awful. I was ready for softcore femdom but I couldn't make it 20min in.