Unironically, I love these 2 films...

Unironically, I love these 2 films. Why are they universally acknowledged as the worst Spidey series and Andrew the worst Peter? He was the most believable dork of all 3. The dark tone of the movies is immaculate, Andrew is a believable autist while still being fairly chad yet quirky as Spidey, and his MJ (Gwen, whatever) was the hottest.

The only absolute negative are the villains. Lizard and Negrolectro were tragic and whoever green lit them should be curb stomped.

He’s no Tobey, but I think he’s head and shoulders above Tom and his mulatto/pinoy sidekicks.

Attached: 46DF186D-017E-42ED-9673-E7FD2B32D2A3.jpg (960x1440, 420.83K)

He deserves a proper third movie that goes all out and finishes his story.

They rushed the sequel because they wanted a sinister six movie. Fucking retards

Garfield and Stone had the best acting and chemistry out of the Spider-Man couples. It actually made you sad about the inevitable Gwen death

TASM2 is unironically the best Spiderman movie. TASM1 is a fucking bore.

The first Amazing Spider-Man was ok but it was too similar to the first Raimi movie. The sequel was a complete mess.

Just made amazing spiderman 3 like the ps4 game

> Sony releases Spiderman's The Dark Knight Returns
What would this look like?

Spider-Man kills Mary Jane with his radioactive sperm

That sounds like something Tobey-Man would do to MJ in the inevitable next crossover with Tom Holland.

It wasn't that bad and has some good scenes but it was edgy as fuck so you can't take it seriously (DKR also has that but it was more weird than edgy)

Attached: Spider-Man_Reign_Vol_1_1.png (712x1080, 659.1K)

the duality of man

spider-man

Andrew's Peter Parker is a fucking cunt. He's really unlikeable.

Is it worth a read? I read Dark Knight Returns and liked it, then Dark Knight Strikes again and found it confusing and hard to follow.

I'll keep saying this till y'all remember

EVERY SPIDER-MAN MOVIE IS WORSE THAN THE ONE THAT CAME BEFORE IT

I believe Tobey as a dork, but he's much TOO dorky.

I skipped them when they came out because of bad reviews.
Went back and watched them like a month ago with no expectations and they were great. Despite the crap 2 gets it's better than any Marvel movie post Avengers.

Attached: 1642563289943.png (320x351, 68.53K)

It’s canon to the MCU too, so they can all drink piss through a crazy straw. CHADfield deserved a 3rd movie.

My favorite part about these movies is Sarah Gadon's character.

Attached: The Amazing Spider Man 2 All Sarah Gadon scenes-1.webm (1280x536, 2.58M)

The movies were awkward, poorly written and poorly directed, Peter was made far too confident while missing the rest of the character and he spent too much time with awful Ultimate plotlines like his father's. In a pre-Holland world it was easy to disregard these movies even if they did have good Spider-Man action scenes and perhaps the only good, fully in character street level crime fighting scene to date.