What's the point of having forests if you don't have mountains? e.g. weden and finland

what's the point of having forests if you don't have mountains? e.g. weden and finland

Attached: 1662492670497380.jpg (412x473, 42.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

peda.net/p/H.Nissinen/oppiaineet/maantieto2/maantieto-8/espania/suomen-pinnanmuodot:file/photo/f3fcc778bf52c1ef0d6e00cbc42eca4baa3bc7a3/korkeus.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mountains are for faggots like in norgayians, we have flat lands that are suitable for humans.

Both have sovl, don't be so angry

Best part of finland is flat forestless farmlands of ostrobothnia

Attached: Y2S8FLL.gif (200x200, 782.59K)

>Mountainlets

Attached: 1645270335192.png (650x650, 12.64K)

Sweden whole west coast is mountains.
We have lakes and swamps and find them very facinating as our location very north and far from overpopulated shitholes.

comfy

>Sweden whole west coast is mountains

I never buy grandiosa again faggot

more for me

Enjoy ur low grade frozen pizza that taste like cardboard while i unnoticely stole back our Finnmark, you were bamboozled this all time bro.

good night finn bro

If only we could genocide all the Albanians and remaining old people in tge mountainous and forested area in the west of our country then there would be an awesome eco safari zone. Everyone deemed fit to live can do it in our capital.

Our entire western border is mountains except the southern tip.

Attached: Sweden mountains.jpg (2028x1361, 1.02M)

Rude lefting East-Finland out.
Now we look even more flat

Good question.

Attached: 113301.jpg (1024x906, 152.7K)

Mountains are overrated. Nothing beats a good forest especially ones bigger than most countries

>östersund is on the map for some reason

Wohoo!

Attached: Ă–stersund.jpg (2500x1786, 496.98K)

Yet you call it like it were you home, you have no thousands of years bond to that land.
or even norhernt germanics still thousands.

You cant never call that place truly your homeland because you were not from there from.

Stop drinking

Doesnt change the truth

keep drinking dont listen to the mutt

This is why we are removing our forests. Fuck having forests without mountains.

Imagine having less than 50% of your population not living at least over 2km above sea level, wouln't be me

>tfw highest point in Finland is at 1.3km (4,334 ft) above sealevel

Attached: 1662774861096.jpg (1060x404, 196.92K)

Flats there must be really flat, we got small hills everywhere.

peda.net/p/H.Nissinen/oppiaineet/maantieto2/maantieto-8/espania/suomen-pinnanmuodot:file/photo/f3fcc778bf52c1ef0d6e00cbc42eca4baa3bc7a3/korkeus.gif

We only got flats in low areas in westrern areas that used to be under the sea less than 10 000 years ago.

And where did it lead you?

My ancestors arrived here 400 years ago and conquered and killed the original inhabitants. It's my homeland now. I am no immigrant or descendent of immigrants

>And where did it lead you?
To very comfy places

Attached: paramos-de-colombia-fabricas-de-agua-y-cunas-de-biodiversidad-scaled.jpg (2560x1709, 1.01M)

No, what you said is gibberish

all of those pics are the exact same location in sarek. sweden is not a mountainous country. you will always be a lowland cuck

Thats cool and stuff, still doesnt make you that pipo of land you named canada.

You were never builded for that land, you have no true history there. You will be never be true Northerner.

Also isnt most of u newcomers living in same height as london without midnight sun and endless night.

Canadians tbqh are just rural, more gay and diverse version of fake smile, teeth etc. muricans. Sharing many same disgusting features of having no roots..