How did the modern world end up in a situation where the most genetically unfit populations(india/south asia...

How did the modern world end up in a situation where the most genetically unfit populations(india/south asia, south east asia, meso american mutt peasants) became the most populous populations and genetically fit populations are now a small minority?

Attached: 1662745647723233.jpg (659x988, 289.43K)

poor people breed like rabbits

Genetically fit individuals are more sexually attractive so that should have given them an advantage in reproduction.

vgh... the genetically fit aryan master race...

Attached: 1598397444753.jpg (1536x2048, 467.28K)

food is too abundant
when food was more scarce you had to be smarter to survive, therefore more intelligent populations like east asians and europeans peaked a lot earlier in history and other population groups remained relatively small(which made them easy to conquer)
however being smarter has its disadvantage in modern society, because you have so much more to think about and plan for. Smarter population consider stuff like how will I ensure my offspring will be successful, how will I pay for retirement, what sort of schools will I send my kid to, how am I gonna pay for all of this, etc... and end up having either no kids or 1-2. Dumb populations just don't think, have sex, and shit out kids. It doesn't matter how terrible their life will be, they are unlikely to starve in the modern era because food is so abundant, therefore they can shit out half a dozen kids and pack them like sardines in piss poor conditions and it doesn't matter and they keep doing it because they don't care about things like quality of life

>posting descendants of european peasantry

Only proving my point

you dont get it poor people just fuck and poor people arent attractive

lack of competition means they find mates quickly
lack of everything else means they fuck for entertainment

they arent more sexually active though, the amount of children you have doesnt correlate to how much sex you have it just means your not using birth control like every girl in the west

Attached: 58acb7fce6d1681e543eacd18d85c6d9 (1).jpg (630x430, 43.72K)

You're just a monkey without the slightest idea of what evolutionary fitness entails.

>this cope
European families were still popping 6 kids a woman in the 19th century. Europeans just became fags and hedonists who saw raising children as burden and would take away from their pleasures

Most of India is malnourished, same with Africa. Europeans, Koreans, and Japanese just don't have sex anymore

Rape

high test, cucks

Attached: testosterone by ethnic group.jpg (406x425, 61.74K)

I don't consider most east asians fit, they're just too small and have weaker sexual dimorphism, more akin to bugs.

>high test, cucks

Attached: 4A3F00DA00000578-0-image-a-54_1521195755175.jpg (634x783, 100.08K)

The weak and famine are able to survive without distraction and birth control.
The strong are distracted with trivial bullshit and birth control.

I don't think you ever seen a mexican before

guys like that pay $10 to fuck malaysian girls for a whole night tho lol

stfu nigger if you ever compare us to mudslimes and pajeets again im gonna slit your fucking throat did you hear me fucking disgusting obese nigger mutt?

I live in texas, what's your point?

those aberrations don't need to look good to each other to spread like a virus

>

Attached: 9438649A-CA74-4CB2-9FC4-3CE52AF8F70D.jpg (480x594, 37.99K)

Lots of insects are more dimorphic than humans

Attached: vapourer_patrickclement01.jpg (1140x500, 808.04K)

I'm referring to how their societies are more akin to beehives or ant colonies, worker drones.