Women aren't funny

Women aren't funny

Attached: MV5BMWI1YzRiZDUtMzZhMC00Yzk0LWI4MGItMmRjZTI1MjY0NzYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1401, 95.25K)

Women ARE Funny
You WILL Laugh
You WILL Pay For Her Netflix Special

is there a single good netflix special?

I don't think they ever will be either, they literally be living on recruit difficulty, and that is not funny

>hit the wall
>quarter life
Do women really

>that nose

Sticks and Stones.

chappelle's

Attached: 1633546185834.webm (768x426, 2.25M)

Attached: MV5BZWZmN2FjZjctMjJiNS00ODM0LWFhMTItZWE0Njk2YTg4YzNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA2ODkwNzM5._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1400, 101.7K)

Guffawing

>le enlightened niggerman
based that he hates trannies but his "comedy" is just ghetto gorilla nigger bs

Did anybody watch Norm's?

Women are God's only mistake

she's ugly

Wait wait wait
Let me guess
>80% muh vagene """"""""""jokes"""""""""""
>20% Man are assholes rant

Attached: 1656385777620.png (890x1060, 379.93K)

She's attractive and that's one of the reasons she isn't funny. Attractive white women waltz through life on easy mode.

>She's attractive
??????????????????

"My Dark Material" genuinely lol'd which is rare.

I believe this in a roundabout way

The funniest people I've ever known were attention whores. Women get plenty of attention for just being women. Men don't. Simple as

She looks older than 19.

She's pretty funny. Not elite but funny. Most women are crap though like the goblinas on the latest bill Burr Netflix. They were just horrible

that's why she is a comedian

>normal male comedians: Wide variety of topics (including social issues, culture, politics and sometime talking about dumb chuds)
>normal female comedians: Wide variety of topics
>maga chudcel "comedians": LE I WANT TO SEE A PUSSY SO BAD I DREAM ABOUT TRANNIES COMEDIANS

chappelle hasn't been funny for over a decade

Women are never funny.
That other user is a retard. It has nothing to do with how attractive or ugly she is. Women just cannot be funny no matter how they look.

You're just bitter that a girl won't suck on your wee wee
Some male comedians are garbage too but you don't notice, do you?
Being a virgin isn't that bad, it's only a single aspect of your life. Don't let that one aspect corrupt you

Dilate

>>normal male comedians: Wide variety of topics (including social issues, culture, politics and sometime talking about dumb chuds)
>>normal female comedians: Wide variety of topics
>>maga chudcel "comedians": LE I WANT TO SEE A PUSSY SO BAD I DREAM ABOUT TRANNIES COMEDIANS

Attached: 1622146391315.jpg (615x820, 223.37K)