What do you think of the 1992 film, 'death becomes her'?

What do you think of the 1992 film, 'death becomes her'?

Attached: EyO0RqEU8AA6atz.jpg (800x533, 52.3K)

I despise Meryl Streep.
Bruce Willis was good in it.

Fun times.

Its good, underrated.

I love it. Its very neat and some of the effects are nifty.

the twisted head scene scared me as a kid

I thought Martin Mull was the lead actor in it when I was a kid.

based cat fight movie.

I saw clips of it on tv late one night as a kid and it scared me so much. I never knew what it was, so I spent years wondering if I just dreamt it up. Felt great finding it again last year, though I haven't seen it yet, but I owe it to myself to watch it.

It's Zemeckis kino.

Is this one of the reasons Bruce Willis was poisoned and given early onset Alzheimer’s?
He outed some some group in Hollywood and their formula for “eternal life”?
Then he did the G.I. Joe movies, outing nanobots.

her eyes are very light

Holy fuck I thought I dreamt this movie. I had memories of a movie about two immortal women killing each other over a man, but no one knew what I was talking about when I described it. I watched it on TV when I was 6 and liked it enough to rewatch, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I've wondered what it was called or if it even existed for 30 years. Thank you for finally giving me an answer. Thank you so much.

Attached: 1515485231618.gif (320x181, 2.67M)

The effects haven't aged well. If you saw it long ago and liked it, don't watch it again. You SFX will ruin it for you.

I always found Bruce Willis at his best in comedies than his action movies.

Goldie Hawn can still get it

mild boner when I was a wee lad

forgot pic

Attached: MV5BZGIwMmI5M2QtZGI3Ni00NTk5LWFiZWItMjQ1NWEyZjk5ZjMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg0MTk1Njc@._V1_.jpg (1920x1038, 161.27K)

False. I watched it this year. Its fine.

Man, why can’t we get some cheesecake like this in modern movies?

because modern movie makers thinks movies should be all serious(even comedies) when distribuiting social messages(propaganda) on them.

Where is this gif from?`I have seen it so often and i always have two questions, is this some face app or does he really look like that? And is this from a sketch show or is he just audience somewhere?

It's a shame he didn't do more, he has great deadpan delivery

Did Ermagurd its Goosebumps girl become a tranny?