HAVE SEX

HAVE SEX

Attached: cover5 (1).jpg (1920x1080, 682.33K)

>25
>virgin
What is sex like

7 years and 6 months from last SEX

i wouldn't know
t. 30 year old virgin

>I POOPED MY PANTS
Was Off the Meds making fun of "Have sex" posters here?

Dead, forced meme.

haven't had sex since the 8th of may
is it over for me?

I wish Matt Smith was dead

>haven't had sex since this morning
I literally want to kill myself.

For me, its have head

POOP MY PANTS

I regret not banging my gf in the morning because I had to work (she doesn't normally sleep over), but I'll bang her tonight at least.

It's pretty okay

Likes bags of milky coins.

Had the opportunity to have sex multiple times during Highschool ( the girls in the grades below had a crush on me) but due to autism, anxiety, and not wanting to betray my oneitis I didn't do it.
Now I'm a 24 year old khv neet who hasn't had contact or a conversation with a girl in over 6 years.
Is it over?

Attached: (Me).png (750x1000, 970.77K)

>Is it over?
No. It really isn't. You just have to try. You just have to understand that for the initial interactions you'll be the one putting in all the effort to drive the interaction towards some kind of relationship, and that's okay, because your reward is your orgasm. Just relentlessly focus on trying to materialize a nut with a woman. Your intelligent brain will still be in control at the end of the day so you won't do anything too crazy, but you really do just have to let your balls guide you (which also means stop masturbating if you can - I'd go for once a week to start with on Sunday nights if you've struck out over the weekend). Don't overthink it.

It's fucking terrible if you're circumcised, even in a tight pussy I barely feel anything

What do you expect from a retard that uses Twitch? Because that's the kind of person that made this thread

>who hasn't had contact or a conversation with a girl in over 6 years.
>is it over?
Have you tried speaking to a woman?

Stop being a fucking faggot. I'm a 36 year old KHV and that's when it's really over. Go talk to a woman right now.

Attached: 1611646925757.jpg (1128x858, 80.83K)