Which country is a master of warfare

which country is a master of warfare

USA

Attached: 1659730260435.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

this like bragging about 20 years old beating 10 years old kid at streetfight

What the fuck were they thinking ?

It really isn't. Before the war everybody was talking about how battle hardened the Iraqis were from a decade of conventional warfare with Iran.

It was only after the Iraqi Army got absolutely BTFO that the narrative shifted to "they weren't really that strong"

Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
- Sun Tzu

>Romanian, american, polish, georgian flags
>Hourly thread about Russia
Can you stop being butthurt buddy?

>efore the war everybody was talking about how battle hardened the Iraqis were from a decade of conventional warfare with Iran.

this was the point though. learn how propaganda works. iraq lost millions of man and money in iran war and they barely hold their capital against basically zerg rushing iranian kids.

I don't even get what happened there. Why did the Russians jump out of the tank? Why weren't they inside?

Iraq was genuine military thread to saudi arabia and thus to US in middle-east. American performance in both Iraq wars basically cemented US as hegemonic military superpower for next 100 years.

Its good thing americans did not underestimate Iraq army like you did

I'd imagine there's not enough space in the tank and they dont have any APCs left so they put all the soldiers on top.
They probably fell because they got shot

>he doesnt know traditional russian tank protection

xaxa

Attached: t4.jpg (925x532, 51.28K)

zitto animale brownshit

i bet u think u are intelligent for posting this shit lol

using air power as your frontline strategy isn't conventional by any stretch, that's something only an extremely wealthy military could do.

Kek he clearly made you feel dumb and insecure enough to post this feminine passive aggressive reply.

I think they got shot.

Okay Sun Tzu but you know, what if we have to fucking fight?

Fuck off, I am going to read some Thucydides and Clausewitz or some Antulio Echevarria.

if he had extra brain cells to pick up a book about iran iraq war he could see that iraqi army and airforce was a joke. a country which couldnt beat politically divided and isolated iran sure would beat usa according to american propagandists cuz they fought decade long war. (iraq was on attack for just 2 year)

The iran iraq war already showed Iraq was not that big a deal, Iranians fought bravely. But yes the US never underestimated them.

UK, Israel, Germany
USA as honorary mention, sure they have lost wars but they still have a long history of victories

Damn uprooting that tree so easily really shows how much power and weight tanks have. Shit.

plus carpet bombing isn't a military feat when you are matched with a country that doesn't have advanced equipment

those dumb fuckers would believe nk is actually top shit cuz they have 1 million active soldiers. :D

>hur hur le funny joke

Attached: ffff.jpg (1000x767, 157.74K)

Brake failure perhaps. They bail because they know it will just run uncontrollably until it hit into something.

>serbnigger is mad

like a clockwork