/bodna/

Bodna in our hearts edition

Attached: 1662743060421118.png (800x812, 332.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/klzrVgZprjk
barta24.com/details/feature/67570/the-religion-of-adam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ইন্না লিল্লাহি ওয়া ইলাইহি রাজি'উন

alright, so anyone here plays PoE?

jekono ektay ay tora

OREEEEEE

Attached: check em.gif (400x400, 1.11M)

Does anyone here know where Khodabakshpu is located?

Aight I'm deleting this one

>Khodabakshpu
Mymensingh

stfu why would you delete the based one

Should I delete Thomas Alva Edison then? always wanted to do that joke

thank you friend, i'm trying to find more information about a murders case that happened there

>September 19, 1999 - Familicide in Bangladesh - A Bangladeshi woman in the village of Khodabakshpu, -- reportedly upset by her husband declaring they were getting divorced -- slaughtered their four sleeping daughters with a meat cleaver and set their house on fire. The killer, Rashida, was arrested on murder charges and her farmer husband, Abdul Khaleq, was detained for questioning. Rashida allegedly killed the girls after her husband uttered the word divorce three times and left the house.

does anyone remember this? does cases like this go to nationwide news in Bangladesh?

yes, we are mourning our loss and you wanna crack jokes, very distateful of you.

>ঊষার দুয়ারে হানি আঘাত
আমরা আনিব রাঙা প্রভাত,
>আমরা টুটিব তিমির রাত
বাঁধার বিন্ধ্যা চল।।

CHOL CHOL CHOL

Attached: image (9).png (225x225, 97.54K)

Fine then I won't

Attached: Screenshot_20220909-232142.png (559x320, 245.77K)

I've been wanting to know more about the adom dhormo case

But there's no source I know of that i can trust

based
youtu.be/klzrVgZprjk

In rememberance of protik bhattacharyia

Attached: Screenshot_20220828-213322.png (720x930, 187.09K)

It's a cult, much like quantum method
barta24.com/details/feature/67570/the-religion-of-adam

Never heard about this before, unfortunately. And while stories like this are not at all that common, I don't think they're still big enough to become a nationwide thing - mostly because there's no message behind it, as dytopian as that sounds. There was a girl that killed her parents a couple years back, that's the only thing I remember actually getting widespread news coverage. Otherwise it's things like Rana Plaza collapse, the Protests at Gonojagoron moncho, and the more recent protests against bus drivers which was a HUGE thing - I was a middleschooler at the time and literally everyone got out in the streets for that

scawy

Yeah oi user ei year er first e khulsilo

Toder Kew ki Raat jagbi?

Kalke amr Agri exam

Gonna sleep in half an hour