All the slavs are just bootlegs of them

And I'm tired of pretending we're not

Attached: 1642018587468.png (800x400, 604)

What does azania have to do with slave?

>Klaus with his VPN be like
>hurr hurr you don't understand I was only pretending to be retarded

stop posting under our flag ivan it's getting boring

You're obviously similar to them as a people, but a Slovene, I feel exactly zero kinship or cultural similarity with the Russians. All that matters to us culturally is Vienna, Belgrade and Rome.

OP is obviously a VPNfag

Come back slav brother
There is no communism here

Attached: zemlya basically means land.jpg (531x604, 83.36K)

Wrong flag

Attached: Flag_of_Slovakia.svg.png (2560x1707, 54.13K)

if an army of dogs learns to speak your language, does it mean its suddenly their language just because theres more of them?

russians are just bootlegs of humans

Attached: 1661952081644523.jpg (1876x1974, 978.43K)

What are you proud of here exactly?
We have this shit right here too
Its not even you who built it
Do you really believe that anglosax will accept you? They are mocking you even worse than us. How much more do you need humiliation to accept you heritage. That is just sad.

Attached: IMG20220529150736.jpg (3120x4160, 3.42M)

accept heritage? Even if the angloes hated the polish, atleast the angloes are fellow humans, to even talk to a russian as an equal is a betrayal of humanity, you are dogs, animals, beasts, you do not even deserve to have the right to be concious on this earth, oh you foul abomination of satan. There is not a single rational thought in your brain, not a single bit of sympathy in your heart, not a shred of soul in your body, go back to hell where you came from

Ya Ivan - ti Džeyn

but by being bootleg slavs they're even more slav than the non bootleg pnew

What?

Why are you consider us animals exactly? Who told you that? Do we look different?
The communism if you blame it on us was sent to us from Germany. We didn't invent this shit. We are the victims of it too. In the end communism has won actually (America) and im sorry of it

bottom one looks like england

Yeah Russia without communism. Also known as the AIDS capital of the world.

Attached: Russian orthodoxy.jpg (1200x1614, 784.56K)

Russians are buck broken slaves who get off on the misery of others. Most normal people find that repellent.

>AIDS
Im tired of this meme.
Never met an HIV person here ever
This disease again was brought here abroad
You had it before us (because of your sodomy)

There's nothing I despise more than kacaps.

Attached: kacap paradise.png (2173x1028, 3.3M)

fuck off anglo
you are just an islan slav
you lost your empire now you want all other feel this shame too

do the world a favor and get it yourself HIvan

there are no political reasons for my opinions, there purely based on personal expiriences with russian people, if I, in the future, happen to have positive expiriences with russian people, I will change my opinion

You can't have an empire and still be surprised that the people you subjugate aren't too fond of you, unless you're Russian, it appears.

you think you don't have bad people in your country too?