What the fuck happened to all the west germanic speakers in russia?

I swear dude, sweden used to conquer the slavs like crazy. What the fuck happened?

Attached: file.png (1235x909, 91.83K)

there were no West Germanics in Russia, aside from Germans who moved there relatively recently (18th & 19th century). Those got deported by Stalin to Kazakhstan and Siberia during WW2 and returned to Germany following the collapse of the eastern bloc.

the Germanic dots you see painted in your map are Swedish Rus' Vikings, so North Germanics

the blue dot on Crimea are Crimean Goths, a small East Germanic people of which the language died out a few centuries ago

>sweden used to conquer the slavs like crazy
Never happened. What the fuck are you talking about.

you were viking rapebabies

You never did anything in Poland besides being mercenaries hired by Polish kangz. Canute was half Polish and he used Polish mercs to fuck Anglo pussy.

there was no "poland" at this point. Just a bunch of slavic monkeys in tribes

Poland is older than Sweden, you fucking pale nigger.

twinkbro no reason to be so agressive.

just show us your cute swedish butt and everything will be ok

>Crimean Gothic
VGH

Poland was not a state until the 1500's. What is this cope. You are the same as those delusional serbian memes "Did you know that serbia used to conquer all of europe? but they were just so nice that they gave it all back!"
i'm adopted shitskin

No bully Polan pls

>Poland was not a state until the 1500's.
We are a state since 966AD. Possibly since 900AD if we start wewuzzing like you snowniggers.

the mighty nation that got raped by norsemen who were around 100 years prior. Poland has been, and always will be the shithole of europe that gets pumped and dumped by the sorrounding countries. And later on we would go on to get free land from you sold by your dogshit king, and then later on conquered

Attached: file.png (602x496, 198.8K)

>i'm adopted shitskin
your not swede?

i am an adopted chilean-bavarian mutt. No cute bussy here to share.

why are u larping as viking?

btw i have bavarian blood my mother's side too

And yet we are the same genetically as we were in the Iron age.

Meanwhile pic related you

Attached: replaced swedes.png (800x1804, 377.77K)

to be fair this only happens because swedes are rich

It's my country still. i don't have to be a viking to feel proud of it.
i would rather be an arab-swedish mutt than be a slavic monkey, i am saying this unironically. No way I would like to be polish. the historically proven race to be be an eternal cuckold
but do you have ice blue eyes?

I for one am looking forward to the new viking age where somalis and arabs will raid our coast

I surely know which one i would breed with

Attached: file.png (1600x734, 1.03M)