Brown people really see no problem with walking within 15 meters of me on the sidewalk...

brown people really see no problem with walking within 15 meters of me on the sidewalk... I was walking on a fairly empty sidewalk and some brown woman had stopped to look at her phone or some shit. And isntead of waiting another 10 seconds to leave some space she starts walking very close behind me when she finished looking at her phone. wtf? Don't browns have some personal space at all?

Attached: weirdedoutfrogs.jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

I have noticed this in stores too. They stand very close to people, they speak very loudly and speak in public with their phones on speaker. It is ordensforstyrrelse. I wish they would stop.

>N*rdroid getting dabbed on by a rapefugee
Many such cases

you're such a pussy lol

this is about orderly conduct

This is no laughing matter.

>go out in public
>freak out because other people are there

ordely conduct my ass faggot
i pass your ordely conduct through my balls

Probably because they dont feel threatened by you given that they are in your country, benefitting from everything a first world country can offer without giving anything back except changing your entire culture, ethnic composition, and political ideals within 2 generations and you are doing nothing about it, except complain on 4chin like a beta that a woman is within a 6 meter radius from you, lol

>>be firstie
claming personal space
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Attached: images (2).jpg (691x444, 37.6K)

it may come as a bit of a shock that other countries aren't populated by autistics who cringe at the thought of casual contact.

this happens in my country

Norway for norwegians

Take varg back

scandinavians have a heart attack when a stranger gets within 1km of them

Attached: 56546546.jpg (1014x1024, 211.07K)

Please stop, it's not funny and we need to solve this issue immediately before it gets worse.

just leave me some space please

Do you have farting problems? Why do you need too much space?

I use to have sex with someones shoulder.

no just don't walk so fucking close to me

Ok i need to know wheres the mall how can i ask you? From 10 meters 1 km?

Attached: images.jpg (636x482, 50.55K)

Was she sexy? Maybe you should have tried to cop a feel. You might have gotten laid...

99% of them are smelly chubbies with painted on eyebrows

why do you want everybody to listen in on your private phone conversations?

>smelly chubbies
stop I can only get so erect