Why should I care about the Queen as an American?

My ancestors killed the British so we wouldn't have to care about their monarchy.

Attached: 1662688712820536.jpg (773x1334, 672.59K)

Something something le white race

and if you go further back your ancestors were british

you shouldn't your nation bravely emancipated itself from the british crown (surpassed it) and everyone who moans the queen has eternal serf mentality
may freedom and liberty come to you all friends

handcrafted, designed, engineered

I know that's a dude but my dick still twitched a bit

I make no apologies

hot

That's a Male to Female trannie

to the smallest detail

>that small bulge
cum

chiseled, sculpted, programmed

I want to eat her cum

>My ancestors killed the British so we wouldn't have to care about their monarchy.
Mental how yanks have memed themselves into believing this.

Ffs stop spamming this queer

>Why should I care about the Queen as an American?
It's not that you should or shouldn't. It would just be a little wierd if you did.

I'm a staunch monarchist, but I wouldn't expect foreigners to be invested in whatever our king is up to.

Im going to rape your cunt with condoms made from the skin of your fathers face you fucking unadulterated whore

You shouldn't.

Ska du ha en snyting i fittan?

no one cares if you do or don't tbqh

Jeg vet det er fredag, men det er vel fortsatt litt tidlig på dagen å være full?

the people who fought in the revolution would say that we're living under a far more oppressive government than the king could have ever hoped for.

>mental
ableist bigot

architectured, calculated, created

>Why should I care about the Queen as an American?
You should care that she was allowed to call herself a queen for 70 years and we let it happen. The American Revolution isn't truly over until we cross the sea and put an end to the monarchy for good. As Americans we have a duty to free those we left behind in bondage when we came to the New World and founded this wonderful country. We must cleanse the entire planet of kings and emperors and anyone who tries to assert a right to rule based on blood descent or divine providence. Death to all tyrants.

concieved, formed, manufactured,