My cousins are narcs

>My cousins are narcs
>My sister(female) is a tranny

Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: 64B2E0E4-3134-4684-B238-41BA58C7B9F5.jpg (1068x1531, 91.7K)

You're American. Can't you just move to another state and start anew and not care about family?
What happened to the self-made man?

you know if you fucking losers spent as much time on literally anything else in your life as much as you spend obsessing about trannies you'd all probably be successful and confident men in your day to day

Attached: mmmm.jpg (428x368, 19.44K)

>My cousins are narcs
>My sister(female) is a tranny

My cousins are trannies
My sister (female) is a narc
Not my ass not my problem
Often

narcs as in narco trafficante or hank shrader

i hope you mean CART NARC? i wish my family were cart narts

>What happened to the self-made man?
These are his cousins kek

kek, you aight apezilian bro

looool

Attached: 0d8.jpg (469x385, 25.07K)

You want join my cartel?

My sister is a tranny FtM too but he came out as a tranny like 15 years ago and he's pretty cool

Attached: 1651452308664.png (1000x871, 454.7K)

Everyone in my family is top 1% successful meanwhile I'm a fuckup who leeches off from my parents as a grown ass man. I honestly feel so ashamed and often want to kill myself.

t. university dropout

Be happy that your parents can afford you leeching off of them. There are many like you who don't have that.

My family are all losers except my uncle that was smart enough to invest the money he inherited from my grandparents.

>I honestly feel so ashamed and often want to kill myself.
There are other measures of success, as for making a living you don't necessarily need to for money but for meaning. Explore an interest and try your hand it.

Yeah I know I still live like a spoiled kid kek they even buy me expensive clothes, PCs and basically everything that I need.

That being said there are definitely downsides to being the only loser in the family. I can't not compare myself to my siblings who are all like surgeons and shit like that.

Should have impregnated your sis and saved her when you had the chance faggot

Yeah that's what I try to tell myself. I have ADHD and just couldn't force myself to study boring stuff at uni. Not going to give up just yet but probably going back to uni to study something more interesting.

Did your sis was cute before cutting off her tits?

You're cute

No, that's his sister

I still live with my grandparents because they don’t charge rent, and my sister and cousins were kicked out for the aforementioned

>>My sister(female)
Thanks for the clarification…

Use your nice, powerful PC for something useful. Learn a program or something.

Have you seen her MONSTER DONG? Would you succ it?