Why are germs so fucking cucked

Why are germs so fucking cucked

Attached: 1662723053785436m.jpg (1024x766, 81.63K)

Most are absolutely buckbrocken from WW2 guilt. Waving a German flag in Germany is unironically considered offensive (except during the World Cup, of course).

I sincerely hope you germans starve and freeze to death this winter.
You are a retarded species of 60s hippie Green energy utter morons, and you do not deserve to have security, basic amenities or a good future. You dirty, fucking sitzpinkling gutmensch

why do you uys have an eale on your flag at the world cup ?
real question

eagle*

if "uncucked" means allowing enemies to take over europe without consequence, then guess i'm a cuck

Turn off the VPN

It's the coat of arms and dates back to the Holy Roman Empire. The version without the eagle is the civil flag, the one with it is mostly used for ships and military (it can be used in other cases, of course).

didn't know Cuckraine was a NATO member...

>If you fight your enemies, they win
Fuck the modern west and all that, but to just give up when the going gets the tiniest little bit tough is the most cucked thing of all. Green voters are doing it for the wrong reasons, but their 97% is the least shameful number here by far.

i wish we had a military flag we could wave

Attached: 3 pepe screaming crying.jpg (1346x674, 144.9K)

(not true by the way)
>inb4 stupid articles written by berlin/hamburg journalists nobody takes seriously

Let them dream about their Reichskommissariat Ukraine you chud.

Have you not seen that video of Merkel grabbing someone's German flag and putting it away?

that video is eight years old by now don't you krautchan-retards ever get new shit to get upset about?

did a german dude steal ur gf or something?

häng dich weck sören

Russians starved, were killed, froze, were killed again, was sent to the brink of despair during WW2 and they didn't complain.

Germans like OP (probably a Russian cuckold) only has to experience a colder winter than usual and he gives up.
Christ, you tutorial countries as so brittle. Get some fucking backbone. I bet I experience more suffering than you in my daily life, Christ. Those AfD losers are utterly cuckolds of the worst kind.

Attached: 1655705718034.jpg (1440x828, 66.38K)

wtf germany is based now?

Nice deflection. It corroborates the point of the flag being considered offensive, that's why I brought it up.

schizophrenic

nonsensical reply

>Those AfD losers are utterly cuckolds of the worst kind.
all alt right parties are bankrolled by russia

this

>if you don't cuck to Russia, you're actually a cuck
lol

OP is not German

>Those AfD losers are utterly cuckolds of the worst kind.
this grow a spine ossis

>Waving a German flag in Germany is unironically considered offensive
Don't most houses there have flag poles?
Sounds like bullshit senpai.

>take that Putin!

Attached: 3A712DAC-CC6C-4760-9A90-B416744EDCA8.png (300x159, 17.44K)

Oh, my bad.
It's even worse: he's Belgian, one of the most tutorial countries, ever.
I bet he's the type that would surrender his country when he doesn't get the new iPhone on launch day or something like that.
Fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1649619679198.jpg (1920x1080, 138.43K)