The image that destroyed wypipo

Attached: 1662724751841634m.jpg (1021x1024, 128.18K)

this has been deboonked
also servant is a cucked name

arab be like: my name is servant

anglos arent white hence the shit tier uninpressive igloonigger names

>Western name

Aren't those just anglo names i don't know

t. Muhammad Ibn al-Muhammed

More like Ahmed, Ahmed and Ahmed.

arab bros...

Attached: 305322211_124467997012895_7804993214215289635_n.jpg (1920x1920, 291.82K)

mogged

Attached: nebuCHADnezzar.png (1878x1190, 250.86K)

>vasco de gama
>amerigo vespucci
>Baruch Spinoza
>leonardo da vinci
>joao de carvalho

Attached: cover6.jpg (1600x900, 238.4K)

>having a name meaning servant
yikes

damn yo yt pypo de be really be they do like

Aren't those american names ?

'Western names' aka transliterated Semitic names. Semites never lose, no matter what Semites always win.

Robert is an old German name that means “bright fame.” It’s taken from the old German name Hrodebert. The name is made up of two elements: “Hrod” which means fame and “Beraht” which means bright. The name was introduced to the people of England by the Normans in the middle ages.

Kyle is a name with Scottish and Irish origins. It comes from the Gaelic word “caol” which means a narrow, a sound, or a strait. This geographic term refers to the narrow channel of water between two islands or between an island and the mainland.

The name Tyler is of Old French origin from the world tieulier meaning tiler or tile maker. In Middle English the spelling became tyler. The name was used for a person who lays tiles or bricks, and often as an occupational name for a housebuilder.

Timothy is largely used in the English language and its origin is Old Greek. The name's meaning is honoring God, honored by God. A biblical name, it is derived from the elements 'time' meaning honor, revere ; 'theos' god.

sergio also means servant and it is a western name

how embarrassing for you

My name... literally means... small...

Attached: e84.png (680x635, 39.37K)

cute

which side does this image insult?

>Abdullah
>servant
It is slave of god, from Abd Allah. That is why you get whole lot of Arab irl shitposting when some negro is called some form of Abdullah.
>hehe abd, what a fitting name
Nothing too chadly about that. Imagine getting baited by brown people because you are shade of darker and named somehow.
t. worked in Gulf

Kek ytoids are malding

the pic is retarded and the person who made it is an uneducated retard, even the Arabic names he chose are not some of the nicest ones, but the western reaction is also retarded.

>It is slave of god, from Abd Allah.
Wouldn't that be abidi? I've seen some Somalis getting mocked for that.

My name means protecter of the life force

Attached: 8EE0F70D-0054-41CD-BD61-EA26C22C6A0A.jpg (1280x720, 57.42K)

Plenty of forms, granted I don't think I've ever heard half of variations. Abd, abdi, yours probably too.

this forms of names arent an invention of islam, it is a traditional arabian form of names, before islam arabs had names relating to pagan deities like abd al uza , abd widd abd allat. so when those people came muslims they were required to change their names and they changed it to names that sound their like names but with islamic meaning, abd al uza became abd alaziz abd allat became abd allah