Can't believe this hag been in power for 70 fucking years and you chimped out Putin went for just the fourth term

Can't believe this hag been in power for 70 fucking years and you chimped out Putin went for just the fourth term

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-09-19-01-46-27_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (720x1154, 500.77K)

"Power"

Westoids be like that

angloids will say "oh she's only a SYMBOLIC figurehead"

>you can live in luxury....because you were born as royalty

Attached: 1647691483989.gif (590x540, 277.64K)

She's a monarch, not an "elected" official. A more apt comparison would have been Angela Merkel who was chancellor for 16 years.

The king's been decorative since the English civil war sweaty

Attached: 14012 - 2soyjaks beheaded blood blue_eyes british clothes dead england execution glasses hair hat his_(4chan) history king_charles_i oliver_cromwell soyjak tongue variant_bernd variant_cobson white_skin yellow_teeth.png (1341x1293, 1.43M)

Not only did she willingly gave away all of the profit from her land to parliament (yes, her land), the monarchy itself brings 100x more money in tourism than it takes away from parliament

The imagery of an old woman sitting on a golden throne giving speeches about austerity is a funny one

whoa that's deep bro...let me post this on r/latestagecapitalism

The land is still there

The castles are still there

No need for royalty.

Typical royalist lies.

She's the purely figurative head of state, not the government you dunce. But you mongols obviously don't know the first thing about democracy.

Dumb unfunny fuck.

dude why cant you guys talk about anything but money
being a cuck in a kingdom is far worse than any money they would spare since for your whole life you always be a slave of someone else even if it is only in principle
i rather live a day as a lion than a hundred as sheep

>No need for royalty.
the reason why people visit those castles in the first place is because there are real living royals in there, theres a reason buckingham gets way more tourism than versailles or any other empty castles. there are monarchs living there, the queen's guards are there, its maintained. etc.

>being a cuck in a kingdom
shes literally just a figurehead, she has zero fucking power, shes a literally sucking money away from tourists and gives it to the state.

are you that sad expat freak? you're not in britain any more shitsmear, mind your business

You are just a dumb unfunny fuck

the biggest royal resort in the world is in naples and we still receive money from tourists its not like people will magically stop caring about good looking estates especially if they were important
and it doesnt matter like i said the fact it is only symbolic thats even worse since they do really serve no purpose i have more respect for the fucking saudis than these fake monarchies

my guy, if we take the money the queen gets from uk citizens and divide it across the entire population, it comes out to less than a british pound per person, stop making a big deal out of it. I don't care for the monarchy, but the absolute obsession & hatred some people have with it is fucking hilarious, who gives a shit?

well its easy for you to speak when your country literally rained from nowhere but in europe we had to fight against these cunts for some rights i will never accept any royals while i recognize they were a reality and i would never taint their history i still want them to remain part of history

No one is visiting the UK for the fucking monarchy you fucking idiot, let that shit go

Maybe history was like that for you, but the brits don't share an exact same replica of your history right? the british royals, at least in the modern era, were fairly level headed and fair. Its why they are still even a thing to this day.

i visited it for the monarchy

>No one is visiting the UK for the fucking monarchy you fucking idiot
Maybe you're not, but plenty of people do.

brits were always too stupid to do a popular revolt
their norman elite had to revolt themselves to receive some rights from the king which is why in uk you have extremely smart people originally from europe and extremely guillible nativist retards
in europe you wont find this abyss between the various wealth classes

>i rather live a day as a lion than a hundred as sheep
>Literally ruled by rootless oligarchs

Royalty today doesn't work like that. They have no real actual power unlike Putin. They can't start wars or do anything really.
The King of Sweden has been king for 49 years.
He's a fucking goofball and we love him.
From a drug and booze loving, car crashing, whore fucking party maniac to a crazy uncle/grandpa with a wicked sense of humor.
Most based man to have ever existed.
Can't even spell his own title or name correctly because he's seriously dyslexic.

Oh, did I mention that he used to visit and play darts and pool with one of the largest nazi skinhead groups in Sweden? Yeah, based.

Attached: King Of Sweden.jpg (2317x2234, 1.04M)

Note all these meaningless arguments trying to own one another when the OP hasn't posted again once.
The most Any Forums thread today.

> In Europe we had to fight
That coming from an Italian lmfao
You fucks fought nothing, you just surrender/change sides more often than Turks.
Remember this proverb: "no war is short enough for Italy to change alliances"

germany and italy doesnt have those many billionaire per capita the rich here are more spread and they tend to remain simply millionaire the real billionaires are in usa and uk
there is a reason why we refer to them as plutocracies