HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: FcKmCqlWQAE9QcS.jpg (369x481, 26.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Haurmeya/status/1567956015924277248
derpibooru.org/images/1316518
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do they really................................................

Attached: 1639503342344.jpg (800x450, 50.4K)

Ireland is not the UK why would they change anything

Attached: Captura_de_pantalla_2022-09-08_214144.png (731x765, 128.53K)

LOL

Based

not real twitter.com/Haurmeya/status/1567956015924277248

Why would anyone need a condolences tweet from a ketchup company? All of this is absurd.

In Ingurland Heinz makes the beans they love so much.

Because when some companies do it others then get afraid they'll look bad in comparison creating a virtue signaling snowball effect.

Any Forums - Twitter Screencaps

Attached: 1574133275167.png (319x287, 223.83K)

I kneel

When I saw the news yesterday, I immediately wondered what Heinz thought of all this.

Fucking OWNED.

did ja rule make a comment yet?

Go fuck yourself ausfreak
derpibooru.org/images/1316518

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 21.83K)

company is for the people not for profts...

go back to Any Forums you lazy retard

>le go back
stupid idiot

>btw me spamming MLP everywhere to attack anyone who doesn't like it is totally productive and the mature thing to do in any given situation! Be like me!
EAT SHIT AUSFREAK

people with 'tisms aren't usually as lazy as you

Someone, please explain. How is that cat related?

>btw, attacking people who don't like a show is a normal and perfectly productive way to contribute to society! Be like me and spam MLP garbage across the site to attack people who don't like it! That's the REAL way to live life! If you don't agree, I'll go after you as well!
JUMP OFF A FUCKING CLIFF AUSFREAK

You didn't check the link in

he's a schizoid who makes connections of images to ponies that don't exist

>btw, attacking someone who doesn't like a show is how all normal adult men should be acting! I should know, I'm normal because I attack people who don't like a show! I even spam doctored screenshots that make it look like they're worse than they really are! That's how you get ahead on life! I'm attacking him because he's evil! He doesn't like a show, so he's scum! How dare ANYONE commit such a heinous act! More people should be like me! I am a model of how other people should be acting!
TORCH YOURSELF AUSFREAK

you've succumbed to your brain problems it seems

>btw attacking people who don't like a show and degrading the user experience of everyone around me because I hate my target that much is perfectly normal and the sign of an intelligent mature human being!
DROWN IN ACID AUSFREAK

american influence

pretending to be schizo stopped being funny 5 years ago
but just in case, meds (now)

tm's mental retardation is legit