no response letters to job applications today

> no response letters to job applications today

Attached: 9AABB712-4F38-40CC-B0C6-F08FDEC84215.png (320x317, 114.37K)

>job applications

Attached: cringe pepe.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

Stab that vegan cunt, Peter

Has to be done

I had to apply to about 100 jobs before I got 2 offers.

That is the price of freedom

Um sweetie we said we gonna call back

applied for less than 10 jobs. got 5 interviews turned 4 down for 1 job last week. I start on Wednesday.

who's this woman?

Sina the German teacher
thegermanroom on insta

I only got my first job because of a referral. Funny thing is, there's barely anything I've learnt at work and I do a better job than senior guys with 15+ years in the industry.

>Dear sir would you have any jobs available my dad once worked with you for a year.
>Oh you are Xs son yes we have have an extra place
Yeeeepp its based

working is such a weird concept.
think you can buy some uber tech a marvel of science and techmology a smartphone in exchange for serving coffee for about a week

while some people toil for a whole month and basically can only afford fake soccer tshirts

that's insane. the absolute polar opposite of my experience

If you serve coffee in a place full of people who build all that technology and there aren't enough people to serve coffees, they'll pay more out of their pockets because they can afford it.

The guys working hard for fake soccer shirts aren't in the same type of environment.

Why don't you people just get a non-meme degree in an actual market and just get the first job you apply for? I can literally get multiple jobs just from the connections I built up in uni

>Why don't you people just get a non-meme degree in an actual market and just get the first job you apply for?
because i am retarded

>didnt read marx
maybe the reason also is that not enough are willing to serve coffee as to why the demand is higher than the supply of workforce

also youre paying for the infrastructure available/necessary
to drink a coffee in a space that has an emotional worth, i.e. london akin to drinking a wine from a certain place, and not just "a wine"

yes income income inequality is a thing

just the same way Chad gets 100 qts on tinder and someone gets 1 fat landwhale

meant for

OP here, I have a non meme degree

But is it a non-meme market you're applying in? What's your degree?

CS, same market

just get an IT job mate. That's all I did. 39k at 23 with no degree lol

It's a non meme degree but the market is a meme and retarded
Codemonkeys

'Experienced professionals' in tech have an extremely inflated sense of self worth, even if their work is mediocre and someone with higher IQ would embarrass them easily.

mate i can't get a basic administrative job, there's no chance i can get into IT

where do you live?

>chad gets quality AND quantity
Its over for Supreme gentlemen

Used to work for an IT company constructing websites for 500 euros a month, minimum rent here is 300 euros in the capital...

>tfw only making 120k USD working remotely in my comfy house
hate this shit bros. This is poverty tier in America

that's how you get into big companies like car manufacturers here
you'd think they hire for competence and all, but it's basically impossible to get into one unless you know one working there