I thought Russians are le trad and orthodoxpilled? Turns out the majority are either atheist or agnostic

I thought Russians are le trad and orthodoxpilled? Turns out the majority are either atheist or agnostic
youtu.be/JnDpjzzRwTs

Attached: file.png (1314x806, 996.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fAm9VbE2Zfw
youtu.be/ZNwUtiBFEKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Orthodoxy like the rest of the world religions are clinging to the last bits of power they have.
Christians have become a lot more liberal in order to attract new followers, but I suspect that won't work.

is this a male or female?

true communists

>Russian women are beau-

it's been an atheist shithole for over a century and its "chuch" is riddled with state agents

Yeah Russians are mostly godless alcoholic barbarians. Which is why I find it sad they are trying to break Ukraine's spirit, they are much more religious over there I here. I will pray for my brothers and sisters there to resist the godless barbarism of the Russian Federation.

This is a crazy (literally) trash-streamer """"trap"""" from Tajikistan. He calls himself Alicia, in the past he is a Protestant priest.
youtu.be/fAm9VbE2Zfw

>He calls himself Alicia, in the past he is a Protestant priest.
Yikes. That's what's happen when you repress your true self. The most 'trad' and 'conservative' people always end up being closeted faggots.

>the average moscow resident

>ask people in largest metro area in country
>half the people are atheists
It's like that in any major urban area in the developed world, if they did a poll in a rural area they'd get different results

I refuse to believe it is a coincidence they encountered this exact specimen who is infamous trans tajik during filming whatever is that meant to be

same as any eu country. or all countries actually. all zoomers are atheist or retarded and only 40+ adults believe in this shit anymore. islam is the only one standing strong.

That's a man ?

Этo кoтopый c Бaбкиным тycил ?

The same guy
"Putin is not our Tsar"
youtu.be/ZNwUtiBFEKI

Attached: file.png (922x606, 854.61K)

дa, eмy eщe нa пapик ccaли и oн eгo нaдeл, дa и нa нeгo caмoгo тoжe ccaли, мб cpaли дaжe, ocoбo нe вникaл
типичный мocквич кopoчe

Russia has a 73% divorce rate

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Attached: unknown.png (1600x1067, 3.9M)

Attached: 16097773047400.png (2016x1556, 2.41M)

Attached: 16097967140990.png (720x1280, 460.76K)