Its over ur population is over 200 million and you are wayy poorer than Australia with population of 25 million...

Its over ur population is over 200 million and you are wayy poorer than Australia with population of 25 million. You forgotten ignore, isolated, cast out, not even mentioned.
Its trully over for you.
Life will only get worses and worse. Poor brown mongoloid UGLY.
Kys or dont breed you fucking subhumans.

Attached: images (7).jpg (275x183, 2.83K)

stfu, Indonesia is based. Future powerhouse by 2035

This

they are based because they stay in their own country

can you say the same for any other thirdies?

>dont breed
keep seething

Attached: fuck you.jpg (1080x1349, 182.64K)

Quiet you Hangolian, Indon are Brothers

They dont? Indos flood australia all the time.

we sent chinks not indos lol, we dont want to keep them either

13 more years
156 more months
677 more weeks
4745 more days

why you hate indonesia so much

I have question
Do indon and aussie are in hostile relationship? Why did OP drag aussie to banter indon?

we're stuck in we "dont give a shit about each other" relationship.
average indos thoughts australia is in europe and average australians dont even know we are exist except bali.

I like Bali. I can move there and increase their economy

Not really, our governments spy on each other and get caught but that's about it. You'd think living next to the world's largest Muslim country with 10 times our population would be hell, but we barely even know they're there. They don't migrate here either despite being right next door.

Attached: 1446713329125.png (478x779, 77.29K)

literally same with your country 50mil people packed to overcrowded cities, south korea doesnt look like first world either.

Why east asian and indians prone to gone ape irl and internet. Its unfortunate how we share almost the same timezones. They incelest of incel imho
>floods every part of oceanias and SEA with their immigrants
Its just sad, its should be Java le Grande not Kumargook le Grande

They could easily overwhelm your cunt if they wanted. Imagine 10 million indos suddenly turning up in Australia.

Asiatic muslims don't really count let's be honest

>t. Yayoi seething to the biggest JVMVN country in the world

shut up pajeet, we living is sino time

Pls apologize about our poster behaviors, our girl still worship BKC i hope this calm you sirs

Attached: 1000_F_401726590_uPIu108t8KCzFEXOXpzWIj7x9vnocZkM.jpg (1000x1000, 88.35K)