>get Muslim immigrants
>men are just here to rape native white girls
>women are all stinky and covered up and refuse to assimilate

>be American
>get Latino immigrants
>based men who hate faggots
>sexiest breed of women like picrel

Mutts have no idea how good they have it when it comes to immigration

Attached: 6C3BEFE8-3AC2-4692-BC5B-74E10A92FB73.jpg (626x1139, 662.52K)

Most "latino" immigrants to the usa are smelly 5'5 brown goblins from Mexico and central America. Or borderline black guys from Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic. Only attractive Latinas in usa are

1) miami/south Florida where it's all Cubans and south Americans
2) parts of the northeast, NYC has a decent amount of south Americans and Boston randomly has a bunch of Brazilian

turks and nafris are fine honestly. I imagine latino bring way worse things like maya drug cartels chopping peoples heads off. The worst we get is cocaine smuggle liquidations.

>turks and nafris are fine honestly
you're not fooling anyone

Funny thing is turks and nafris probably commit less crimes and are more literate than the average Chicano

No, they're not. We are the lucky ones. Hosting muslims, that will actively persecute and kill people like you OP is fantastic.
Americanized euro scum like you OP, are the biggest issue plagging Europe. There millions and millions of you OP, all over Europe and none of you is worth the air your breathe or water you drink.

also your pic related looks like this now which is what happens with every latino

Attached: f44eb6d2074e753da6e4f4e610a82952.jpg (736x654, 64.74K)

turks yes, nafri no

I'm not trying to fool anyone. It's the truth. Most of them are saints compared to the american crime statistics.

hello mehmet from morocco

The UK get's the really short end of the stick here

Continental Evropa: Beurettes and Butifel Melike
America: Latinx Qveens
UK: Pakistanis

Yeah I know, she enhanced herself so what

Mate I’ve been to Lisbon enough times to know that it’s become the LA of Europe and not in a good way

>turks and nafris are fine honestly
there might be a conflict of interest here, Mehmet

>turks and nafris are fine honestly.
Brown hands wrote that post

>people who never go outside

Why is it whenever I post a serious good post, there are never any replies? The only way to interact is to bait people

Turks are respectable members of the society, nafris are criminals

>Sexiest women like pic related

Jesus Christ bong standards are depressing.

True

Attached: E90C84B3-E4AD-43AC-8CEA-71CCDD3EE4E4.gif (180x320, 1.98M)

>t.mehmet

Please post leaf standards

If you niggers actually had to live around Hispanic people you would not be saying this shit.
Hispanic people ARE the fags. Because they don't raise their own children, so then they turn out gay and perverted. The women are sluts, they're loud, annoying, they commit a lot of crime.
If the U.S. stopped immigration from all Latin countries it would be an immediate improvment. They are some of the worst immigrants you possibly could have. But then again, shit, send them to Europe instead. I'd rather see less of them when I go back stateside.
Thankfully Latinos mostly stay out of Korea so I don't have to see them, except for the military ones who mostly stick to the containment zones.

Attached: 1639213685628.jpg (750x929, 391.75K)