Why are you buying a 1000 tanks planning to invade germany??

Why are you buying a 1000 tanks planning to invade germany??

Attached: pollack.gif (413x260, 5.93K)

i fucking hope so

this time, the polish race will be genocided for real. Stalin tolerated them, because he thought of them as fellow slaves and comrades in the fight against western imperialism. but in the end, they spread their ass cheeks for America

Invading Germany would be a suicide mission. And not because of German or NATO strength, but because of the amount of shitskins that live in Germany.

>poolish acting uppity
lmao, truly jews in spirit

You are small, smelly and brown. I advise you to be honourable and commit suicide.

Lets just not again okay? Or at least wait until we got our military back on track

Genocide your shitskins and enforce zoomers to eat actual real German diet. I like Germany and Germans, but each time I wageslave there I'm disgusted at the state of German youths, majority look like puffy skinnyfat subhumans that eat some processed garbage. As if German cuisine isn't good.

You probably wage slave in the east i guess?

Westphalia, near Oberhausen actually.

Even with all the gibs and free German technology, brown saudi is still better than Pooland! holy fuck! You were supposed to be France, Britain, Germany tier. Poles are the niggers of europe

1000 tanks is a lot of fucking tanks nigga.
Thats 250 M1A2 + 1000 K2PL + 500 Leo 2s = 1750 mbts

Attached: K2PL_MBT.jpg (3000x2000, 1.2M)

I dont think a real german diet is good for you. Its so much processed meat and bread

You are not a sheikh, just some wageslave shitskin that lives in worse conditions that average polack.

You may sell your bullshit to some low IQ mongrels, such as yourself. But you're not fooling me camelfucker.

>You are not a sheikh, just some wageslave shitskin that lives in worse conditions that average polack.
KEK
>Poland GDP is 600 billion
>Saudi GDP is 1 trillion

We plan to invade their hearts

Animal protein and fat are essential for every male. And actual German food has plenty of it.
Literally sliding on oil like a fucking snail.

>Literally sliding on oil like a fucking snail.
All the gibs and technology sharing with Germany is more valuable than our Oil, but because you are subhumans, you couldn't make a shit out of it

>All the gibs
All the 1% of the Polish GDP. Wow, truly amazing.

>technology
It's not EUIV you retarded brown shit.

Yet we have a better quality of life than you childdiddling brownies

Aww

>saudi thinking his country is better than poland
oh my fucking kek, the 90s called they want their worldview back
who gives a jew's dick about muh gdp when the majority of saudi arabia's population are literal slaves for the construction industry while the majority of poland's population lives fairly comfortably without too much trouble

Even Korea have K2 tanks 250 and will have 400 more of them.
I don't know what is their real plan but we can secure R&D budget for K3 tank

Average saudi is richer than Pools wageslaving in germany no matter how you slice it. Leep coping, pooland is an eastern european shithole like Ukraine