/brit/-the queen has croaked

Integrity of journalists edition

Attached: 1662344504_00947d79.jpg (376x490, 208.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JlFS8IrMYd4
twitter.com/ShutUpMurdy/status/1567970311391580160?s=20&t=3eQ1qcBLdhgidzDF-d1Rhw
twitter.com/ShawnteJamesMD/status/1567955968327323648?s=20&t=3eQ1qcBLdhgidzDF-d1Rhw
youtube.com/watch?v=4OXtO92x5KA&
streamable.com/fpoh8x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1654842912711.jpg (1467x1650, 378.58K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220909-153805-190.png (720x1180, 386.34K)

watching uncle buck on netflix
they dont make them like this anymore
old movies had soul, were made with passion and had fun while making them
now a days movies are regurgitated shit from a creatively bankrupt industry who make movies to 'look good' and nothing else

Attached: 1658363680710773.webm (1280x720, 1.78M)

wonder if she ever ate a mcdonalds

surely she must have, like just to satisfy her curiosity. Not in person at a McDs obviously but she could have ordered one of her slaves to get out and get her a mcdonalds breakfast or a big mac meal

for me, it’s planes trains and automobiles

any other have netherlands on filter man in

I think that's because the epsteins knew sp many good people. I don't think Kevin Spacey deserved to be cancelled.

What's with these random countries holding mourning for the queen
Cuba, Lebanon, Brazil???

blonde would look great sucking on a black willy ngl

>I don't think Kevin Spacey deserved to be cancelled.
lol he literally got caught raping/molesting someone and then went "no I'm a bender!"
fuck off

bizarre post

Sounds like the french nouvelle vague or whatever it was called.

Kind of noncey

>Charles spoke of his belief that Islam, Catholicism, Zoroastrianism and other faiths were of equal importance to Protestantism and that he preferred the title "Defender of the Divine" to "Defender of the Faith" in reference to the British Sovereign's role as Supreme Governor of the Church of England.
>Archbishops of the Church of England have proposed the Quran be read at the coronation of Charles III.

leaders are hoping to borrow kwasi for a night with their wives so gaining favour

because shes a massive personality known across the planet in several capacities for like 70+ years.
use your brain before posting ok?

*turns on the Any Forums.org,4channel.org##.postContainer:if(.post:not(.inlined) > .postInfo > .nameBlock > .name:has-text(homealoneeveryfridaynight)) filter*

twitter.com/ShutUpMurdy/status/1567970311391580160?s=20&t=3eQ1qcBLdhgidzDF-d1Rhw

twitter.com/ShawnteJamesMD/status/1567955968327323648?s=20&t=3eQ1qcBLdhgidzDF-d1Rhw

At the end of day, when push comes to shove, you only have yourself and your own people (and even they will let you down)

No, he was accused for flirting with a 14 year-old boy in a party. That's what i know.

yeah fellow brainlet its not like she was the worlds foremost statesman for as long as the majority of people alive can remember or anything

mad ting

youtube.com/watch?v=4OXtO92x5KA&

Why is the church of england so cucked. Its fucking ridiculous

why didn't he pick the name George VII ffs

grim

no there's more to it

Embracing Islam would do a lot towards the long term survival of the monarchy.

based
if you think this is not based you are a fool

What a democratic MONARCH

ahh yes protestantism, VERY impressive

you now remember this classic halloween kino

Attached: Halloween_tree_cover.jpg (500x876, 71.5K)

because his name is Charles

All these montages and dedications etc for Queenberg which is perfectly understandable for someone who was on the throne for 70 years.
Imagine how shit Charles' montages will be when he dies.
Bossman is on the throne at the age of 73. He's not going to have time to do anything noteworthy.
He's also our first post-empire monarch. There's nothing grandiose about him.

Feel like modern day people will know royals by their first name for so long that changing it is a bit weird

love steve martin me

streamable.com/fpoh8x

Attached: 1661818697862022.png (1080x1080, 998.58K)

>people accuse kevin spacey of rape
>they end up dead before testifying
>multiple people

should have chosen arthur

BACK IN BUSINESS BABY

SEEING THE QUEEN STRIDE GIVES THE NATION HEART

A tragic coincidence

hes got 20 years to leave an impression and given the strength of his opinions and alignment with green movements he won't have much trouble doing so

um sweaty it was just a series of unrelated coincidences that all the prosecution witnesses died of suicide x

what's wrong with his fingers then

Attached: 20220908_215249.jpg (962x2048, 176.04K)

>multiple times
>he makes a video about "killing them softly"
ah yes coincidence

unironically from camilla sucking on them too long in the bath

How??? He was in all the good movies. Not some capeshit.

manchester streets

Attached: 8afc036466f1404ff541f29adef5bc76.jpg (550x550, 81.39K)

I know there are some good apples amongst them and it's not wise to generalise but I think it's fair to have a default position of dislike when it comes to Irish and Scottish people.

Cannot go anywhere on the internet without seeing hordes of brown orcs edgily cheering on the queens death and it’s all they can think of

They are SO HAPPY a white figurehead died

britain needs more big boats

Attached: 378529.jpg (1920x1195, 456.64K)

what does that have to do with the fact that he's a raping murdering nonce?

rorke paragliding over North Sentinel Island in full kevlar to airdrop leaflets notifying them of the queen's passing

ive only ever met good irishers and scotters irl, and ive never met a good one online

What's a mcdonalds system? Also fairly rare flag.

arthritis

Sausagefingeritus

that combination of having a chip on their shoulder with a perpetual victim complex is a horrible combination. awful people really

British royals be like "my name is Charles Philip Arthur George the Third"

Water retention. You should gain some basic medical knowledge, it could save your life one day.

imagine being a whale and coming up for air you getting a massive propeller blade to the dome

This but black and brown people (so including Irish and scots)

good post

very "smug pepe" disposition in this kekistani's opinion

Don't post this
Yanks laugh at it
Ramp not catapult

I like this cloud

Attached: 20220909_132512.jpg (4032x3024, 2.46M)

just remind them how their ancestors were subjugated by a tiny island nation on the opposite side of the world

>caring what yanks think

Attached: vassal.jpg (893x593, 243.99K)