The only entries that resembled cinema

The only entries that resembled cinema.

Attached: 1_4hSqLJAwo6Sp-BsocYdE8w.jpg (1400x1104, 370.87K)

>Phase 1 is before (and during the process when) Disney bought it
>Phase 2 is Disney onwards
Fucking kek Disney truly ruins everything, don't they? Switching from Film to Digital in Iron Man 3 will always be extremely fucking jarring.

The first Doctor Strange movie isn’t too bad either

And Guardians, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Winter Solider, other Avengers, Ant-Man and Thor again

Even back then people were noting how cookie cutter the movies felt. It's just degraded so much in the intervening years that seems good now. The prequel effect.

looking back, all of it was gay except for iron man

Only watchable part of the franchise

Thing have gotten better though? What the fuck is this reddit meme

my friends told me I was a tasteless retard when I commented on the lack of substance in the only capeshit movie I ever watched, Iron Man 1, even though I enjoyed it overall, it was never more than a 6/10.
The fact that "people" have paid to watch around 50 other capeslop movies, each worse than its predecessor, is horrifying.

just go back

Iron man sucked. Normies loved it though. Thor sucked. The Hulk sucked, Avengers sucked. Iron man2 sucked. Captain America was good. Judge Dredd was really good.

>Iron Man 2
>Cinema
Iron Man 2 is still the most embarrassing of the MCU films, in just how much they cynically cucked Iron Man for the sake of trying to build the "franchise". Total joke.

I stopped here

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-05 182116.jpg (397x614, 83.7K)

sure you did chump

lol why in gods name would I lie?

because you were clearly dumb enough to consume literal garbage 16 times before that. 18th time's the charm?

kek go back

Attached: newfag.jpg (333x332, 120.34K)

that's your response? Peak cope.
Doesn't change the fact that you're a tasteless drone.

>forced to realize I've seen all 23 of these capeshit movies
>actually 24 with whatever mad multiverse
Bruh

At least just torrented them so I never gave them any money.

the only good movie in that "phase" is the first Iron Man

You still post on an anime message board about superhero movies retard

Guardians of the galaxy, as much as I enjoy it, ruined any chance the MCU had. Quip fest works for James Gunn and this characters, but then every movie after thought it needed to be a comedy as well.

Infinity War was alright I thought, better than Endgame at least