Failed my driving test for the third time today bros. Im never gonna make it

Failed my driving test for the third time today bros. Im never gonna make it

Attached: 618FA632-1F0A-4F1D-9FE9-0245F47F188C.jpg (550x503, 45.32K)

stop being nervous

why, what was your mistake?

nice humblebrag professor

Attached: 1511141234220.png (663x497, 664.42K)

Yeah just run a shiv through your amygdala bro lmao

Last time my orientations sucked, this time i was perfect. Problem this time was i was too careful when for example driving into roundabouts. Imagine failing your test for being a huge bitch fuck this shit
Some people aren’t meant to drive

Attached: A60F2348-7FDD-4020-BB34-C5F62BCDCF98.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

>i was too careful
you cant fail for that. Unless you drive extremely slow and you cause traffic

i failed my driving test two times before making it and even damaged the car on the firs ttry

tester just wanted to bribe him

>he didn't have his driving instructor on the back seat talking shit and distracting the examiner
>he wants to live in a country where people obey the rules and retards don't perform eugenics on each other through shitty driving
NGMI

I didn’t cause shit but still failed. A bus was in the roundabout and halfway there. No cars behind me. Still failed. That and the motorway incident
I legit feel low iq and suicidal. Hack research

I failed 3 times during the first 15 minutes of the exam
Though I was never going to make it then 2 month ago I had a stroke of luck and drove over 40 minutes without mistakes and passed

i passed it on my 3rd time, it was 7 years ago
i failed the first 2 because of heavy stress
on my 3rd attempt i came like i don't give a fuck anymore and passed it with 0 errors

lol

I forgot to add: the worst thing about this exam in Poland is that because of queues if you fail you have to wait 2 weeks for next attempt
this is the most stressful thing about it, knowing that if you fail the exam in 1 minute you have to waste another 2 weeks waiting for next attempt

During my exam in was so nervous I forgot to release the handbrake and started to drive with it still being fastened.
The examiner asked me what was wrong and had to help me out to realize that its the handbrake kek. I still passed since it wasn't anything serious.

I drive well with my teacher. When my instructor is there i make mistakes
I wasted my vacation on this shit. 1 week off work for failing lmao im kinda drink heavy tonight
Thanks

we have a month of waiting
plus if I failed on my last exam I would get the chance only the next month after that my instructor would be on holiday and I would have to pay extra 10 hours of driving because a year and a half would have passed since I started

The American driving test are impossible to fail. I'm in my late 30s and got my license a few years ago (I lived in a big city for a long time and never needed one but got married and moved out to the southern states and had to finally get one at 29) but it's crazy easy.

>lmfao dumb europoors how can u fail a driving test

Attached: cec.png (1108x794, 2.24M)

>The American driving test are impossible to fail.
I failed the first time I took it, because I got to a stop sign and didn't stop far enough back. I passed on my second try THOUGH.